Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Punk will be the GOAT color commentator after he hangs it up.
pimp.gif

Ever time Kofi does that jump on the ramp during his entrance I always feel like he's gonna blow out his knee..

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

JR gotta come back to commentate WM....I need to hear him when Rock and Cena and HHH and Taker face to face....it's only right.

Booker T going to call those two matches..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"UNDERTAKER AND HHH IN A CELL DOG!.....THIS GONE BE GOOD DOG!"

Ughhhhh don't remind me

why is Jericho wearing the shirt behind his trunks...like a girl who had her period on her jeans trying to cover it up

At least this Battle Royal doesn't look like a bunch of jobbers, but you still know who's gonna win.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This Jericho entrance > Countdown.
Blasphemy
The full countdown, with the ball going through the tube thing,

than the titantron with new york, and the y2j pose= GOAT

So Ziggler has a chance to wrestle for the title at Mania, but instead he's out there trying to sell his new shirt?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Khali....30 secs in the chamber....15 secs in the battle royal

this guy has the best job in the wwe...he never has to practice his technique since he only has 3 moves and wins, and when he loses, its in less than a minute

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

April 1 is on a Sunday.. April 9 is the Monday after?

Cena..you're dumb..

The way he said it definitely made no sense.  But Rock will be on Raw on April 2nd, so Cena was right with the dates, just didn't make sense saying it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think Santino wins then Jericho takes him out next week
Nope. They're going to keep teasing Santino winning because of the big pops it gets from crowds. Y2J and Santino final 2...crowd wants Santino to win and he gets close but is still feeling the effects from his earlier match with Bryan so Jericho goes over. Jericho and Punk confrontation/staredown to end the show.

Back
Top Bottom