Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Boss Barrett just can't catch a break...SMH. 
frown.gif

EDIT: Oh, and that was my pick for MITB.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

"How the mighty have fallen"
You KNOW Vince fed that line to Lawler about Miz
You said it before I did.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade's arm is DONE.
sick.gif
Wow.

This sucks.  I really felt Wade was on the verge of being a legit main eventer.  Now he's going to be gone for months.

Didn't even notice Wade during that elimination.

I was distracted by Ziggler hit the announce table.

How bad was it?

cody and santino storyline could've started with santino's elimination but now that rhodes pulls show out, i don't know how cody will have a story line for his IC title

THESE $$%!%$% MORONS ARE GOING TO DO AN ELIMINATION IN THE SAME SPOT THEY'RE TRYING TO LOAD A GUY ON A STRETCHER?????????????

Didn't know heels check to see how other wrestlers doing Jericho
laugh.gif
....that could have waited till they was backstage.

When Ziggler hit barrett and truth, barrett's arm hit the table and then ziggler's knee landed on it.

The hell did take so long to get him out of there. And why did they need a stretcher for the broken arm????? And yes, Jericho asked armstrong what happened to Barrett.

I rewinded the dvr. It looks like the initial impact of Dolph landing on Barrett's left arm did it.

Good to see that Jericho actually was concerned about Wade unlike some of you morons in here laughing about a serious injury.

The road agent who set up that spot is going to get some serious heat for it. Makes no sense to have a big spill like that so close to your biggest PPV. They should be playing it safe in the weeks leading up...

I guess Ziggler left under his own power? At least he might be fine.

Jericho also said to them to watch the floor when it was Cody, Show, and Santino. He was making sure that they avoided that area at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom