Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Yeah all those spills to the outside looked scary. I really though Kofi was about to get injured as well on his.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Kofi almost took an l on the steps too
I don't even know why Kofi worked so much tonight. Look at his head from EC, man.

large.jpg

eek.gif
how did that happen?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Kofi almost took an l on the steps too
I don't even know why Kofi worked so much tonight. Look at his head from EC, man.

large.jpg

Damn...him and Ziggler took some bumps last night and tonight..

I know the fell on his head when Miz pushed him too hard (IMO) on a spot where he was sitting on the turnbuckle to the steel frame outside the ring.

I don't know about broken arm, but Wade could have dislocated his elbow. Seriously, I cringed during that flying elbow spot last night. Now? It's got to be way +@@%%!.

Why, road agents? WHY?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I initially thought the "x" was for Ziggler going face first into the announce table.

That's what I thought I gotta re-watch...I didn't see where Wade got hurt

ok I rewound the DVR...

- when Santino eliminated Wade he was fine. Both arms on the ground straight out, then holding the back of his head.
- Ziggler then nails Santino with the awesome dropkick, he is then picked up by Show and launched, Truth and Wade look to have good position for the catch and they pretty much do, Ziggler takes a small bump to the chin off the table, his arms got most of the impact though. He sold it well, as usual.

Wade's arm seems to take all the weight of Dolph coming down, and it actually looks like an elbow injury

ACTUALLY THERE IT IS.

When Wade when to catch Dolph, he was too close to the table and when he fell back he tried to break his own fall by putting his arm back, he put his arm in a position where it was touching the table forcing his arm to bend slightly and the impact of the fall took care of the rest. His arm in result ends up bending backwards into a L shape, those of you with DVR you can slow it down / pause it and see.

You can see Big Show's reaction he's just staring knowing something bad happened for real.

Wow...Ziggler is a man.

WrestlingNewsSource @WNSource
UPDATE: Dolph Ziggler IS Working The Dark Match For The Arena, Wade Barrett Had His Arm In A Sling #wwe #raw #wrestlemania #wadeanddolph

Originally Posted by StillIn729

sick.gif
 dude I feel sick to my stomach now

Terrible spot for both guys.  It looked like Show threw Ziggler too high for Truth and Barrett to catch properly.

Wade
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely thought Ziggler got hurt on that. Sucks that happened right around the corner from Mania.
he probably had an MiTB slot if they're doing that, plus he had his credibility built back up.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ok I rewound the DVR...

- when Santino eliminated Wade he was fine. Both arms on the ground straight out, then holding the back of his head.
- Ziggler then nails Santino with the awesome dropkick, he is then picked up by Show and launched, Truth and Wade look to have good position for the catch and they pretty much do, Ziggler takes a small bump to the chin off the table, his arms got most of the impact though. He sold it well, as usual.

Wade's arm seems to take all the weight of Dolph coming down, and it actually looks like an elbow injury

ACTUALLY THERE IT IS.

When Wade when to catch Dolph, he was too close to the table and when he fell back he tried to break his own fall by putting his arm back, he put his arm in a position where it was touching the table forcing his arm to bend slightly and the impact of the fall took care of the rest. His arm in result ends up bending backwards into a L shape, those of you with DVR you can slow it down / pause it and see.

You can see Big Show's reaction he's just staring knowing something bad happened for real.
Thanks for the detail. They should have set that spot up on the runway entrance side of the ring so there would be more space. Or just not have done it at all.
30t6p3b.gif

Ziggler is a workhorse. All of you who want to see him get a serious push...don't worry, his time will come soon. He's getting high marks from his peers and people in power.

Wade was really starting to build to that monster heel the WWE needs; that injury could keep him out a year if it's as bad as it looks

on top of the finish where you make Jericho look like a chump to set up a Cody vs. Big Show feud?!?! I hate the Big Show; he peaked in 1996

im almost positive that happened to kofi when he hit jericho with one of his moves on the outside of the ring last night

i think hes supposed to flip over and land on his back/shoulders but he landed straight on his head..in any case he took some punishment last night

Wade was really starting to build to that monster heel the WWE needs; that injury could keep him out a year if it's as bad as it looks

on top of the finish where you make Jericho look like a chump to set up a Cody vs. Big Show feud?!?! I hate the Big Show; he peaked in 1996
Hopefully it's a clean broken arm.  If he did something to his elbow, it could be really bad.
Cody Rhodes also seems to have an injured right leg.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully it's a clean broken arm.  If he did something to his elbow, it could be really bad.
Cody Rhodes also seems to have an injured right leg.

Hopefully he can compete at Mania but I doubt it at this point
Dolph, Wade and Cody all have potential to be big time stars

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Nearly bottoming out with lobo and brasil? Ain't even mad
laugh.gif

Some dummies have messed up overall scores because they can't manage to SPELL THEIR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY ppv to ppv.  Not mentioning any names though.
I will be adding the Royal Rumble Pool results this week.  Also in the coming weeks, I will be re-opening the NTWT Members sheet so we can update our information.  One thing I definitely want to change is age to date of birth so we can know everyone's birthdays.

BREAKING NEWS: @WadeBarrett suffered an injury to his left arm during tonight's Battle Royal and was rushed to a nearby medical facility.

Here are a couple stills. The first one is when he initially realizes what happened. The second one speaks for itself. Arms don't bend that way normally.

Back
Top Bottom