Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

^ damn he couldn't even try to pick it up, he had to drag his arm 
sick.gif

I almost think it is more of a completely dislocated elbow than a broken arm (which is probably actually worse than a broken arm).

^Thanks for the stills.

I didn't see it at first and when I found it on YouTube, there is no way to slow it down.

Damn shame what happened to Boss Barrett.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully he has a new theme when he comes back.

I almost think it is more of a completely dislocated elbow than a broken arm (which is probably actually worse than a broken arm).

Yeah it looks more like a dislocated elbow to me too, and it's definitely worse than a broken arm.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

My exact sentiments.

FROM WO-
Wade Barrett suffered a serious arm injury catching Dolph Ziggler who was thrown over the top rope by Big Show during the main event Battle Royal on Raw.

You could see Barrett holding his right arm and furious immediately knowing he suffered a serious injury. An "X" was signaled and doctors rushed to the scene as the match went on. Making it worse, is that when Santino Marella was thrown over the top, he landed on Barrett's possibly broken arm. Ziggler was also hurt when his shoulder and arm crashed on the table and R-Truth needed help going to the back.

Kofi Kingston was probably not hurt but when he was thrown out he had to change his trajectory to avoid Vickie Guerrero and had an ugly crash into the boards.

Cody Rhodes, who came into the match hurt from last night with a right thigh or hamstring injury, was limping badly and was hurt worse when he did a Disaster kick and the leg gave out. However he got up and had several more spots to do including play a hand in helping eliminate Show which allowed Jericho to win the match.

We'll update later tonight.

I give it to ALL of these guys for working hurt. Damn, Rhodes/Santino, though.. Y U NO MOVE ELIMINTION SPOT?
tired.gif

First Backstage Update from The Wrestling Observer

Cody Rhodes, Ron Killings, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston were all injured in some form in the Battle Royal and are getting medical attention at this moment.

The only further information we got is that Kingston appeared shaken up but not seriously injured and Barrett's left arm is in a splint. Rhodes hurt both his elbow and his right leg but not sure the severity of either injury at this point.

Ziggler was not seriously injured as it appeared on television became he came out and did a dark match with C.M. Punk.

Barrett has since been taken to the hospital.

Barrett has a humero-radial dislocation. Depending on the severity of it, he'll be in a sling for 2-4 weeks. After then he'll be able to start training. The benefits of PT school.

41 days until Mania? Maybe he can make it depending on the severity and how well his rehab goes.

Just got back from Raw.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Wow,can't believe I'm still #1 overall on the PPV prediction contest.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Just got back from Raw.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Worst crowd ever.  Ruined the Taker/HHH segemnt.
How did the crowd react during the main event with all of the injuries?  You could see some people at ringside looking at Wade and Ziggler, but how was the crowd as a whole?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Just got back from Raw.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Worst crowd ever.  Ruined the Taker/HHH segemnt.
How did the crowd react during the main event with all of the injuries?  You could see some people at ringside looking at Wade and Ziggler, but how was the crowd as a whole?

Yeah,I agreed about the crowd ruining Taker/HHH segment.
eyes.gif

They were crazy about Santino during the match.
laugh.gif

Ziggler came back out and had a dark match with Punk.

Originally Posted by jmal519

Barrett has a humero-radial dislocation. Depending on the severity of it, he'll be in a sling for 2-4 weeks. After then he'll be able to start training. The benefits of PT school.

41 days until Mania? Maybe he can make it depending on the severity and how well his rehab goes.
That's kind of last minute.

He would need a WM build, unless they just throw him in the MITB match for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

PPV PREDICTION CONTESTS UPDATED. VIEW THEM ANYTIME WITH THE LINK IN MY SIG.

indifferent.gif
You didn't even put my elimination chamber points up

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#2 overall... [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]went to get sushi and smashed... just catching up now. those spots were ridiculous. hopefully it is a break for barrett (for his sake) and not a dislocation. although, it looks more along the lines of dislocation. speaking of which, the guys workin hurt really did tough it out and put on a show. it's too bad some of them lost their heads though (santino landing on wade and such.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]punk is money behind the table. pure gold right there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]even with jericho's horrible win yet he gets to go to mania.... his return is still a bust. i am looking forward to the build however, possibly, mabye, might turn things around. we'll see.[/color]

^yea, wwe dropped the ball big time with y2j's return

this end if the world talk, its like 3 times already

then he gets a fluke win

Back
Top Bottom