Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Punk 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

- Kris sent word that Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Title is being advertised as one of the main events for WWE’s Over the Limit pay-per-view. For now take this as a rumor but Kris says that the match was advertised in Raleigh, North Carolina during last night’s RAW Supershow.

- While reports have been that Wade Barrett will miss some ring time but will not miss WrestleMania 28 with the injury suffered at RAW last night, WWE agent “Road Dogg

Did anyone else notice during the Teddy Long/Laurenitis segment backstage how there was a random picture of MLK hanging in between advertisements for WWE 12, and HHH's/John Cena's movies?

Who are they trying to kid?
laugh.gif

Was in the building tonight, was packed besides one section that was blocked off for whatever reason. Crowd was into it all night..... Fireworks scared everyone including me 
laugh.gif
Eve Torres
pimp.gif
.... And CM Punk of Course got the best pop along with Sheamus, Kofi, and when Booker T came out before the show.

After the TV Show:
Daniel Bryan Vs Big Show.... Cody Rhodes came down to interfere and Big show won by DQ. CM Punk came down and helped big Show to huge cheers and celebration. Overall pretty nice show and I had fun. Got a "WHAT" chant started
roll.gif
Always wanted 2

Elimination Chamber was the worst PPV I've ever seen since I started watching wrestling. The worst.

I don't even want to watch RAW.

Also, what's with that Google Docs thing and how do I add my name/info on it?

Missed the 1st 20 minutes of Smackdown tonight, anything worthwhile happen in that time frame.

And who dat in the avy GHIMS? Another "actress"?
nerd.gif

I know WWE is obsessed with twitter and going mainstream but mentioning the Chris Brown/CM Punk twitter beef was so out of place.

Suppose a big name on the roster gets involved in domestic violence situation, what do they do then?

Just finished watching smack down. It's nice to see champion vs champion matches that actually feel like champion vs champion matches. Bryan and Punk have delivered two now.

Originally Posted by budap06

Was in the building tonight, was packed besides one section that was blocked off for whatever reason. Crowd was into it all night..... Fireworks scared everyone including me 
laugh.gif
Eve Torres
pimp.gif
.... And CM Punk of Course got the best pop along with Sheamus, Kofi, and when Booker T came out before the show.

After the TV Show:
Daniel Bryan Vs Big Show.... Cody Rhodes came down to interfere and Big show won by DQ. CM Punk came down and helped big Show to huge cheers and celebration. Overall pretty nice show and I had fun. Got a "WHAT" chant started
roll.gif
Always wanted 2

I hate you.

Originally Posted by budap06

laugh.gif
Eve Torres
pimp.gif

After the TV Show:
roll.gif
Always wanted 2
Don't come back to this thread.

smackdown main event was epic. Hopefully punk and danielson retain the belts at mania and set up a unification match down the road . Punk and Danielson are the two best workers in wwe. would be a great match/fued

seriously tho wwe lacks credible heels besides Jericho  and danielson and jericho is like 40 something. Sure they got some others heels but nobody that is really over . I suggest they bring up Dean Ambrose and claudio castagnoli
pimp.gif
and throw tyler black in the mix there as a face. Big show, kane, undertaker, mysterio, mark henry are pretty much done. and id much rather see these 3 guys i mentioned in the previous sentence the great khali.

Back
Top Bottom