Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

McIntyre must have really done something to piss people off. watch them make him gay, job him out then release him. Ruined career right there.

on a different note Brian Kendricks profile page has been removed from tna website. Hes been released? him and Austin Aries were two of the only watchable things in TNA .

brian kendricks is trash...
i find it hillarious that they put the x strap on him though smh... 

the xdivision policy must be if you have ever appeared on wwe tv we will put the belt on you

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Not sure if posted

WWE will be releasing a "Best of the WCW Clash of Champions" DVD set on 5/22 hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes reports PWInsider.com

nice. they should release best of starcade and other wcw ppv's aswell

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- The battle royal to crown CM Punk’s WrestleMania 28 opponent on last week’s RAW Supershow was an idea from Vince McMahon at the last minute. While WWE officials knew for months they were going with Punk vs. Chris Jericho, they did not know how they would get there.

There was one idea discussed where Jericho would insult Punk so bad that Punk would demand the match but it was decided that was too similar to Triple H and The Undertaker’s storyline. It was also argued that fans just paid to see the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to determine WrestleMania main events and having Jericho throw insults to get a title shot would devalue the Chamber to fans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The irony of this sentence is outstanding.

NobleKane wrote:

the xdivision policy must be if you have ever appeared on wwe tv we will put the belt on you

tna's policy for the past year has been if you have ever appeared on wwe tv we will put ANY belt on you.

Gail Kim

Mickie James

Jeff Hardy

Ken Anderson

Brian Kndrick

ect. ect.

- While Kharma is expected to be ready to perform by WrestleMania 28 in a potential match against Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, the original plan for April 1st had been Natalya vs. Phoenix but the way they have booked Natalya lately seems to indicate those plans have changed. As noted earlier this week, it has been suggested that the Divas work the WrestleMania dark match.

- Next week will be the one year anniversary of WWE NXT: Redemption. Matt Striker will have a big announcement regarding the show’s future.

- As noted before, WWE recently signed Dragon Gate USA referee Jason Harding to a developmental deal. We’ve been reporting that several DGUSA stars have been on WWE’s radar and it’s expected now that several others will be signed in the next few months.

- The topic of Owen Hart going into the WWE Hall of Fame was a hot topic on Twitter this weekend. Owen’s brother, Smith Hart, wrote the following tweets regarding Owen’s widow not allowing his induction:

“Im happy that everyone believes my brother Owen belongs in the HOF, but unfortunately his wife Martha will never allow it.

Oh the divas will be in a WM dark match? Of course
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Clash of the Champions & ECW dvds
pimp.gif

I had always been a fan of Kendrick, but I had no idea what his gimmick was late in his TNA run.
Had he not been a pothead, he would probably be like Ziggler is (or was?), just not as high on
the card. He was awesome back in 2008.

The Kayfabe shirts are likely to be pulled soon. Many people were not happy about them.  If you want one, you better order now.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While Kharma is expected to be ready to perform by WrestleMania 28 in a potential match against Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, the original plan for April 1st had been Natalya vs. Phoenix but the way they have booked Natalya lately seems to indicate those plans have changed. As noted earlier this week, it has been suggested that the Divas work the WrestleMania dark match.

- The topic of Owen Hart going into the WWE Hall of Fame was a hot topic on Twitter this weekend. Owen’s brother, Smith Hart, wrote the following tweets regarding Owen’s widow not allowing his induction:

“Im happy that everyone believes my brother Owen belongs in the HOF, but unfortunately his wife Martha will never allow it.

Mick Foley mentioned on twitter that the WWE is working on a best of attitude era dvd
How many disc/hours should be dedicated to this?

I say they better stuff several Blu Ray's to capacity.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mick Foley mentioned on twitter that the WWE is working on a best of attitude era dvd
Man I bet that dvd will be gutted to hell, omitting loads of stuff that should be on there.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The Kayfabe shirts are likely to be pulled soon. Many people were not happy about them.  If you want one, you better order now.
4W, where are the Chamber contest results??

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'd say 4-5 discs would be nice. It's sad that I look forwar to the wwe DVDs than the current wwe product
laugh.gif

Best of ecw
Best of clash of the championship
Best of wwf attitude era

Definitely going to watch all of these dvds..

Fans were reportedly raving about Chris Jericho's promo work Friday night in LA. Jericho, who lived and worked in Mexico for several years, spoke in Spanish to what was a heavily Hispanic audience. A fan had thrown toilet paper at him at one point, which he worked into his promo.

Brodus Clay returned to action at Friday night’s RAW live event from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. He defeated David Otunga. There are conflicting reports on the Clay match as he may have just had one of his dancing Divas with him – Ariane Andrew.

“Ryback

Back
Top Bottom