Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

^That is awesome
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While Kharma is expected to be ready to perform by WrestleMania 28 in a potential match against Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, the original plan for April 1st had been Natalya vs. Phoenix but the way they have booked Natalya lately seems to indicate those plans have changed. As noted earlier this week, it has been suggested that the Divas work the WrestleMania dark match.

- The topic of Owen Hart going into the WWE Hall of Fame was a hot topic on Twitter this weekend. Owen’s brother, Smith Hart, wrote the following tweets regarding Owen’s widow not allowing his induction:

“Im happy that everyone believes my brother Owen belongs in the HOF, but unfortunately his wife Martha will never allow it.

Anyone else feel like D Bry vs Sheamus is gonna get turned into a triple threat/Fatal 4 way with Orton and Mark Henry possible added.....hope not

I hope they don't do 2 ppv's in a row with D Bry doing a triple threat match..But I'm thinkin' that the WHC match will possibly be match of the night or second best..

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Anyone else feel like D Bry vs Sheamus is gonna get turned into a triple threat/Fatal 4 way with Orton and Mark Henry possible added.....hope not

Same here

Man one last Rock program for these next 5 weeks. Feel sad but grateful he's actually doing this. Gonna enjoy every bit of it...feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.
laugh.gif

Those cupcakes look good as hell.
Ex-WWE Writer Comments on Jealousy Toward the Rock 

He asks "what would Vince do?" 

- Seth Mates, who was formerly a WWE creative writer, posted the following to Twitter:

"Talking point: let's say WWE Films had been a success. Don't you think VINCE would have done same thing The Rock did - leave for Hollywood?

Vince has conquered wrestling over and over. If he'd smelled blood in Hollywood, he'd have already handed the keys to the kingdom to HHH and Steph.

The jealousy towards Rock isn't for him leaving. It's that others can't."

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Those cupcakes look good as hell.
Ex-WWE Writer Comments on Jealousy Toward the Rock 

He asks "what would Vince do?" 

- Seth Mates, who was formerly a WWE creative writer, posted the following to Twitter:

"Talking point: let's say WWE Films had been a success. Don't you think VINCE would have done same thing The Rock did - leave for Hollywood?

Vince has conquered wrestling over and over. If he'd smelled blood in Hollywood, he'd have already handed the keys to the kingdom to HHH and Steph.

The jealousy towards Rock isn't for him leaving. It's that others can't."
That's a really good point.

Dudes are jelly they're on the road for 300 days a year, when Rock comes back for 1 and makes more money than they do.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Fans were reportedly raving about Chris Jericho's promo work Friday night in LA. Jericho, who lived and worked in Mexico for several years, spoke in Spanish to what was a heavily Hispanic audience. A fan had thrown toilet paper at him at one point, which he worked into his promo.

Brodus Clay returned to action at Friday night’s RAW live event from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. He defeated David Otunga. There are conflicting reports on the Clay match as he may have just had one of his dancing Divas with him – Ariane Andrew.

“Ryback

Hey GHIMS, I saw you sent me a pm but I can't view my messages because yuku is acting up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Hey GHIMS, I saw you sent me a pm but I can't view my messages because yuku is acting up.
30t6p3b.gif

nah it was about starting a mlb the show '12 thread

Back
Top Bottom