Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Happy 63rd birthday to The Nature Boy Ric Flair
Ric_Flair_Bio_0010.jpg
Greatest of all the times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^Yea, McGillucutty is still boring, and Riley still oddly gets a good reaction, even though he's been on Superstars forever now.

The Rock Criticizes Many Wrestlers For Not Understanding The Business

Former WWE star Shane Helms tweeted about the rumors of many wrestlers in WWE being upset that The Rock is getting the
spotlight at WrestleMania 28 despite not being a full-time performer. Helms tweeted that those wrestlers don't understand the
business...

"FTR, anybody in the WWE locker room that is *****ing about The Rock's involvement in WrestleMania needs to stop
being a douche! He's earned it! WrestleMania has always had celebrity involvement and if the the celebrity this year
happens to actually be a GREAT pro wrestler, it's a win!!"

Lance Storm also defended the Rock again via Twitter:

"If the dude will draw more money, he deserves the spot. Absolutely. And he WILL draw more money, end of story."

And The Rock tweeted the following today about the situation:

"Incredible to me how many of the boys don't get the 'business' part of our business."

i think the report on drew mcintyre was wrong. i dont think it was an orlando jordan gimmick. he was only blowing kisses in the crowd not actually kissing guys
laugh.gif
i mean i dont think the wwe would do a gay gimmick if they are pg...

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Did anyone ever read this book? Sounds.. interesting. (The book is no longer 'new'. I've heard of it but I'm just looking into it.)
not exactly 
eek.gif

but I wanna read it

I have heard nothing but terrible things about this book.

Check out Lance Storm's review of it HERE
I liked the book but I took it very lightly, most of it must be fake. If not though....
indifferent.gif

Going to the house show in Ontario tonight for my bday. I will be hobbling around on crutches since i tore my Achilles tendon hopefully its good.

Legends House is currently planned to debut on SyFy in late April. This is not 100% but very likely.

McIntyre must have really done something to piss people off. watch them make him gay, job him out then release him. Ruined career right there.

on a different note Brian Kendricks profile page has been removed from tna website. Hes been released? him and Austin Aries were two of the only watchable things in TNA .

Originally Posted by adickted to kickz

Going to the house show in Ontario tonight for my bday. I will be hobbling around on crutches since i tore my Achilles tendon hopefully its good.
Can you tell us if drew mcintyre has a new gimmick?

Get well soon.. hope for a speedy recovery for your torn Achilles tendon..

I was really tempted to go to that house show in ontario ca.. but i changed my mind.. ufc @ japan is on tonight..

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

McIntyre must have really done something to piss people off. watch them make him gay, job him out then release him. Ruined career right there.

on a different note Brian Kendricks profile page has been removed from tna website. Hes been released? him and Austin Aries were two of the only watchable things in TNA .

After not being on TV for at least 2 months, and the hiring of Lagana who he was never a fan of, this isn't a surprise. It's too bad. I really like Kendrick.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Get well soon.. hope for a speedy recovery for your torn Achilles tendon..

I was really tempted to go to that house show in ontario ca.. but i changed my mind.. ufc @ japan is on tonight..

Yea that ufc card looks good I had bought the tickets before I realized they were on the same night

Kendrick & London always give the best shoots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The one about Morrison and Melina had be dying

- While Vince Russo had his supporters among the TNA wrestlers, it’s said there was no great depression over his departure but nobody was celebrating either. The feeling is that it’s business as usual when it comes to creative even though Russo has left.

- The battle royal to crown CM Punk’s WrestleMania 28 opponent on last week’s RAW Supershow was an idea from Vince McMahon at the last minute. While WWE officials knew for months they were going with Punk vs. Chris Jericho, they did not know how they would get there.

There was one idea discussed where Jericho would insult Punk so bad that Punk would demand the match but it was decided that was too similar to Triple H and The Undertaker’s storyline. It was also argued that fans just paid to see the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to determine WrestleMania main events and having Jericho throw insults to get a title shot would devalue the Chamber to fans.

- Rey Mysterio spoke with WDFN Radio in Detroit and said his main goal right now is to make it back in the ring by WrestleMania 28. Mysterio added that he would like to be in the Money in the Bank match, if there is one, and said he’s up for a match against Sin Cara if his knee is ready and if he can move the way he usually does.

- CM Punk will face Daniel Bryan at the Feb. 27th Raw SuperShow.

Not sure if posted

WWE will be releasing a "Best of the WCW Clash of Champions" DVD set on 5/22 hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes reports PWInsider.com

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Not sure if posted

WWE will be releasing a "Best of the WCW Clash of Champions" DVD set on 5/22 hosted by WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes reports PWInsider.com

I can't wait for this.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Not sure if posted

I can't wait for this.

Should be dope to watch..

Back
Top Bottom