Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly....
Why The Elimination Chamber Devalues The Royal Rumble
by Todd Martin from WrestlingObserver.com

I seem to make this point every year, but I so dislike these title elimination chambers. I dislike the idea of champions defending in six way matches in the first place because it undermines the point and prestige of being the champion going into the show when the top 10 challengers all get shots in a match with no championship advantage. But it is particularly pronounced at this time of year in undermining the Rumble, when a third of the Rumble gets a title shot the next month anyway.

This to me is a perfect example of less is more. One chamber, with a shot at the title the Rumble winner doesn’t elect to challenge for would be so much more effective in making everything feel important. The championships would mean more because it would be so much harder to get a championship match. The Rumble would mean more because the title shot would be a bigger deal. WrestleMania would mean more because the basic title picture would be clearer earlier and there would thus be more time to focus on the key players. In turn, I really think the chamber would mean more, even if one chamber without the title sounds like so much less than two chambers with two titles.

The EC basically forces the main events from Royal rumble to mania to be put on hold or get mixed up with everyone else's feuds as well which I don't like. It hurts the build up a bit.

Plus I don't believe in having a guy become champion the very ppv before Mania.

Son of the demon? She has terrible taste in literature, that's for sure.

Spoiler [+]
Seriously, that read *+%**++ sucked.

On another note Card Subject To Change in streaming on Netflix.

I knew my Royal Rumble representative would have a solid showing when I saw that it was Sheamus, but I was shocked when he won like most people....anyways, I want my winnings to be given to the American Diabetes Association. Thanks for letting me participate.

I wrote an article about Jericho's comeback before the Rumble, I was meant to post it up in time but I didn't. I'm gonna post it up now anyway and see what people think, hoepfully some of you jobbers will actually read it...

What does Chris Jericho wantfrom WWE in 2012?

Chris Jericho made his WWF debut in the summer of ‘99. His first appearance was preceded by a series of promos featuring a millennium clock ticking down to his arrival. When Y2J reappeared in 2007 after an extended time-out from wrestling, his return was once again preceded by a set of coded videos promising a “2nd_Coming

I wouldn't necessarily say she's losing herself..She gotta be over 40 by now and still looks pretty good..

Raven looks like he is trying to do his best impression of the Big Lewbowski.

Some of them have REALLY let themselves go. Billy Gunn has the same problem HBK does about Hair I see as well.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Sunny looked MUCH better when she was inducted into the HOF.  

She's back on the drugs for sure.
tired.gif

Note to everyone-

Unless you want to look like Raven at 47, don't do every drug on earth in copious amounts.
laugh.gif

Larry Zbyszko looks exactly like he did in WCW.

Steiner brothers.
pimp.gif

Maryse.
eek.gif

devil.gif

Rosita.
30t6p3b.gif

And AJ looked so damn cute in that pic.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I knew my Royal Rumble representative would have a solid showing when I saw that it was Sheamus, but I was shocked when he won like most people....anyways, I want my winnings to be given to the American Diabetes Association. Thanks for letting me participate.

Congrats on winning pool B, fella

Dear kb8 3qwick,

Thank you for generously supporting the American Diabetes Association. Your gift makes a difference in our fight to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. We count on you to help us help the more than 23.6 million Americans affected by diabetes and another 57 million at risk for developing diabetes.

More information on the American Diabetes Association, its programs and diabetes in general can be found on our Web site: diabetes.org

Once again, thank you for your support.

The American Diabetes Association

Please print or save this message for your personal records. Remember, matching gifts can help double and sometimes triple your contribution. Please check with your employer to find out if matching gifts are available.
[table][tr][td]Transaction Summary[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Transaction Date:
[/td][td]
2/1/12
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [h5]Gift Information[/h5] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Level:
[/td][td]
Other
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Amount:
[/td][td]
$10.00
[/td][/tr][/table]
Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Lobo.

Back
Top Bottom