Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Sunny looked MUCH better when she was inducted into the HOF.  

She's back on the drugs for sure.
tired.gif

The majority of the this forum would get with her in a second, and then call it the greatest moment of their lives. While to her she'd call it a moment of pity...

Just went through all my wrestling DVDs.

I have over 1500 matches (yes I counted) and countless hours of documentaries, classic segments, backstage interviews, etc.

Was thinking of using all this footage to start some sort of wrestling blog.

Any ideas?

Ninong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah my boy GotHoles had it right for once...I am the Undertaker of this +*+#, a million returns but forever undefeated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

To think that some of you buffoons said Bryan was not main event material.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Really? I feel like many have enjoyed his win/storyline as WHC so far.
I was speaking on before he was Champ, when he was carrying the MITB briefcase. I read a few "I don't know what people see in this guy, he sucks/is overrated" here and there...

Same as Johnny Ace and Punk (before he dropped the 1st pipe bomb).

^ I was such a Masters mark when he was around. Really thought he had potential at one point to be Main Event caliber
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

WWE needs more extravagant entrances.
Had he laid off the juice he coulda been a solid high mid card/main event mix guy. He made that full nelson nasty when he threw it on dudes...

News & Notes

Vince McMahon refuses to let go of Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar dream match-up; what obstacles are in the way and how WWE wants to book it.

Following his sudden retirementhttp://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/brock-lesnar-loses-to-alistair-overeem-retires-from-ufc/ from UFC, Brock Lesnar remains a hot topic in many circles. 
Vince McMahon is reportedly upset that UFC has still not granted Brock Lesnar his release. Lesnar has requested the release so he is able to field other offers but so far, UFC is dragging the process out.

A source with knowledge of the WWE mindset says with The Rock already in place to headline the show, the feeling is it would be more logical to try and secure Lesnar’s services for Wrestlemania next year. I’m told there was talk of having a scenario in place to have Lesnar make an unannounced cameo during Undertaker's match at Wrestlemania 28 to plant the seed for Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29.
My source tells me it’s “not looking good

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Rusty, you're like 12 years old, man! You can't be saying things like. Especially about buff ladies.

First of all I'm 15
Second of all

tumblr_lycothba9g1r31us8o1_400.png

roll.gif

i dont see why you guys like dolph ziggler. dude is like a generic tna wrestler.

then again you guys heart that wilder beast vicki 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom