Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

– Wrestling Observereditor Dave Meltzer reports that Mason Ryan’s sizable push was halted weeks ago due to his inability to connect with the audience. Nonetheless, WWE creative plans on renewing his push in the near future as they feel he has great potential. The Welsh wrestler was ultimately kept off Sunday’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match because they felt it would have done “nothing positive

- Vince McMahon has decided to drop the Bragging Rights pay-per-view name so the June pay-per-view hasn’t been named yet. Word is that it’s “gotten crazy

Have to come back and finish reading the News & Notes in a little while, but that Mark Henry thing is sad. They are always
abandoning the obvious logical good things (as in Henry's heel push) and going with something left-field and lame. Nobody
wants to see Henry in a face role, especially one he doesn't even wanna play.

Nattie's new storyline...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
farting...yea, that'll get her over. So I'm guessing the Divas of Doom are dead already, even though
Alicia Fox and KK kept squashing them anyway.

"Infatuation" with Mason Ryan
roll.gif
Vince is so lost. Ryan is not Batista. Turn both him and Big Zeke heel, team them up and
let them run through the roster as a powerhouse tag team. Doesn't take a whole lot of thought there.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Infatuation" with Mason Ryan
roll.gif
Vince is so lost. Ryan is not Batista. Turn both him and Big Zeke heel, team them up and
let them run through the roster as a powerhouse tag team. Doesn't take a whole lot of thought there.

Mason Ryan should never be anything more than somone's enforcer/bodyguard. Team up Mark Henry with Zeke with Teddy Long as their manager for a new version of "DOOM" or pair up Zeke Kofi Kingston for a new version of "Harlem Heat". Basically they should make a "black" stable, hell throw in JTG and bring back MVP!!

Not that anyone really wants to remember the ECW December to Dismember PPV (although I did go back and watch the Kevin Thorn/Ariel vs Mike Knox/Kelly Kelly match since Ariel wrestled in a thong and had an amazing %#$ 
devil.gif
), the podcast review of this show has a very interesting interview with Paul Heyman talking about how/why he left WWE and his relationship with Vince.
http://fightnetwork.com/podcasts/review-wai-december-dismember-06/

I can take Ryan and Zeke as a team. Too bad the only team they have to face is Primo and Epico. Its disgusting how the tag team division has fallen off over the years. They couldn't even have a 4 corners tag match if they wanted to without fusing random guys together.
Spoiler [+]
hartfound.jpg
the-british-bulldogs-wwf-custom-16-disc-dvd-set-a5980.jpg
money-inc.jpg
05.jpg
wwf%20rockers.jpg
LOD.jpg
01.jpg
6704.jpg
07.jpg
20rtzco.jpg
dudleyz.jpg
edgechristian.jpg

OtungaMcGillicutty.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

As noted before, WWE will be keeping up the storyline with Natalya farting.

According to a source, this week’s SmackDown will feature a backstage segment with Natalya and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix working out. As Natalya is working out, she’s farting. Santino Marella shows up to puke in the trash can.

Yes folks, you read that right.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Nasty Boys, Heavenly Bodies, and The Headbangers do not belong with those other teams.

For me they do. I enjoyed watching those teams when I was younger. Especially Mosh and Thrasher
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Watching "Beyond The Mat" for the first time, very interesting so far. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good god man, where have you been?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jake is interesting.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the whole mick foley thing is crazy too. that match, the chairs shots. so unnecessary.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pretty good doc for sure.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Watching "Beyond The Mat" for the first time, very interesting so far. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good god man, where have you been?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jake is interesting.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the whole mick foley thing is crazy too. that match, the chairs shots. so unnecessary.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pretty good doc for sure.[/color]
No idea why it's taken me so long to watch this, being the wrestling fan that I am.
30t6p3b.gif
 @ myself.

WWE is currently developing a new series for the WWE Network that will feature cruiserweight style wrestlers. Months ago WWE started compiling a list of cruiserweight style wrestlers that they could bring in, which was the beginning of the development of the series.

In recent weeks, WWE has started to reach out to a number of independent talents for the show. It is believed that the company is looking for talents in the 200-pound range.

Hmmmmmmm.....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn... what did this kid get himself into...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm just waiting for "Breaking News, Most of NTWT is suspended..." [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Nasty Boys, Heavenly Bodies, and The Headbangers do not belong with those other teams.

So what you're saying is the Nasty Boys don't belong next to the Hart Foundation and LOD and British Bulldogs, but Earthquake and Typhoon do?
..Get the F outta here with all dat noise..

And  Bratz, theres no way you can post that list without the Killer Bees..Can't have the Rockers on there and leave off the Bees man..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

News & Notes

Update on the tentative Shaq vs. Big Show showdown and possible back-up plan for Big Show if Shaq falls through.
While WWE officials weren’t happy Shaq leaked he was in negotiations, he is still being pursued as a celebrity tie-in against Big Show. Company officials feel there is already an angle in place to sell the match. I’m told Kevin Nash has pushed for a match against Big Show in a “battle of giants,

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn... what did this kid get himself into...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm just waiting for "Breaking News, Most of NTWT is suspended..." [/color]
laugh.gif

dude literally entered the lion's den.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lynjshcKWX1r9y91vo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lx7f9vjdcc1qb8rrto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lymo0lv0lU1qklh6mo1_400.jpg

13174603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom