Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Yuku, we comin' for you n$!*&.
mad.gif

Wellp, back to watching RAW on west coast time:
U.S. federal agents arrested a man who allegedly ran several websites that illegally streamed sports content, seizing sixteen domain names. Agents arrested Yonjo Quiora, who they say gave video access to NFL, NBA, NHL, WWE, and TNA events through his websites, after a Department of Homeland Security enforcement presented himself as a WWE employee arranging a meeting to purchase the domain names from him. Quiroa agreed to make a deal, after which the agents made their arrest.

The government seized firstrow.tv, firstrowsports.com, firstrowsports.net, firstrowsports.tv, hq-streams.tv, robplay.tv, soccertvlive.net, sports95.com, sports95.net, sports95.org, sportswwe.net, sportswwe.tv, sportswwe.com, xonesports.tv, youwwe.com, and youwwe.net, which were operated out of Quiroa's Comstock Park, Michigan home since February 2010. He received at least $13,000 in advertising from the operation.

Originally Posted by YardFather

U.S. federal agents arrested a man who allegedly ran several websites that illegally streamed sports content, seizing sixteen domain names. Agents arrested Yonjo Quiora, who they say gave video access to NFL, NBA, NHL, WWE, and TNA events through his websites, after a Department of Homeland Security enforcement presented himself as a WWE employee arranging a meeting to purchase the domain names from him. Quiroa agreed to make a deal, after which the agents made their arrest.

The government seized firstrow.tv, firstrowsports.com, firstrowsports.net, firstrowsports.tv, hq-streams.tv, robplay.tv, soccertvlive.net, sports95.com, sports95.net, sports95.org, sportswwe.net, sportswwe.tv, sportswwe.com, xonesports.tv, youwwe.com, and youwwe.net, which were operated out of Quiroa's Comstock Park, Michigan home since February 2010. He received at least $13,000 in advertising from the operation.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

As noted before, WWE will be keeping up the storyline with Natalya farting.

According to a source, this week’s SmackDown will feature a backstage segment with Natalya and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix working out. As Natalya is working out, she’s farting. Santino Marella shows up to puke in the trash can.

Yes folks, you read that right.
laugh.gif
Vince is letting this fly?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

According to a source, this week’s SmackDown will feature a backstage segment with Natalya and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix working out. As Natalya is working out, she’s farting. Santino Marella shows up to puke in the trash can.

laugh.gif
Vince is probably getting off on it, let's be real.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Come on guys, once he heard his daughter was pregnant, he pushed for a storyline where he or Shane would be revealed as the pop of Steph's baby. This getting off on a chick farting is low key for him...

--On the most recent "Art of War" podcast, Colt Cabana and C.M. Punk did a segment where Punk confirmed that a 3-disc WWE retrospective of his career is in the works and he's in charge of the roduct, including the music, the matches and who he wants interviewed.  He didn't say anything about whether any pre-WWE matches would be allowed to be part of it.

Originally Posted by YardFather

di-9VWX.gif
di-9VWX.gif
di-9VWX.gif
di-9VWX.gif
di-9VWX.gif
di-9VWX.gif

Man, I got you westcoast NTers. I can't believe you guys watch the garbage quality streams on firstrowsports. I got the hook up, y'all.

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

Man, I got you westcoast NTers. I can't believe you guys watch the garbage quality streams on firstrowsports. I got the hook up, y'all.

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

I'm not on the westcoast but peem?

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

I been hooking up NTWTers for over a year.
WHERE's MY REPARATIONS.

nerd.gif

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

valentine3.jpg

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm in need.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm havin hella fun with this other thread. god bless those kids for being dumb. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

Not west coast but...

"HUHHHHH"
Scott-Steiner.jpg

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME.

help me out too. pretty pretty please

I swear wrestling gifs are the best.

People who don't watch wrestling are missing out on an untapped resource of LOLZ.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Nasty Boys, Heavenly Bodies, and The Headbangers do not belong with those other teams.

For me they do. I enjoyed watching those teams when I was younger. Especially Mosh and Thrasher
pimp.gif

Same here. From around that time, I'd also throw Too Cool, The Outlawz, and APA on there. But it's crazy that during
both those periods, the tag team division was so deep, that you even had jobber tag teams, along with all the other ones.

Right now, you have tag champs who are jobbers themselves, and the next challengers will more than likely be two

thrown together faces who will win the titles two weeks from now, thus repeating the same lame cycle over and over.

TNA needs to be in the UK more often. That crowd is so much better.

Damn, I had no idea how many of you guys stream Raw.  It must suck living on the West Coast.  East Coast >>> * 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Impact is from London.  Great crowd.  When they get out of the Impact Zone, it actually makes them feel like a legit promotion.
In case anyone didn't read, Garrett's mystery trainer is Hulk Hogan

Is Garrett using the True Blood theme as his entrance theme? It sounds so familiar its haunting me.

Back
Top Bottom