Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by YardFather

wwefilmsorriot.png

laugh.gif

roll.gif
And rip firstrow
30t6p3b.gif

I don't watch True Blood, but I would say 99.9% no. It may be a very similar ripoff though. No way is TNA paying the rights fees that HBO would charge.

Dude with the cough syrup avy is starting to get a little bit heated..He's tryin' hard to play it cool, but you can tell he's starting to crack..
roll.gif

I can't believe they're giving away Roode vs Storm on free TV with no build. This could have been such an amazing long term build PPV main event.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Dude with the cough syrup avy is starting to get a little bit heated..He's tryin' hard to play it cool, but you can tell he's starting to crack..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I know, and I swear I right-click-saved so many of those gifs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can't believe they're giving away Roode vs Storm on free TV with no build. This could have been such an amazing long term build PPV main event.

It's unbelievable how they didn't do this. I mean the storyline pretty much wrote itself.

Some of you guys are really sounding salty over there though
laugh.gif
But the gifs man.. that gifs are so golden.

Some of those gifs I'm seeing for the first time, I am dying over here
roll.gif

The one's quoted after "PS I'm 22" are killing me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I've been sitting here like where the hell did all these new gifs come from? Yardfather's been going hard with the fresh material
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it me or has there been an influx of wrestling related threads since that one?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I've just been coming across some great gifs tonight, might as well share them.

This all gave me the idea to use my DVD collection to create an endless supply of wrestling gifs and start a tumblr.

Just got to figure out how to make them first.

Originally Posted by YardFather

laugh.gif
 I've just been coming across some great gifs tonight, might as well share them.
This all gave me the idea to use my DVD collection to create an endless supply of wrestling gifs and start a tumblr.
Just got to figure out how to make them first.
DO IT!
Damn, that reminds me, I bought the History of WCW, Jericho's latest dvd, HBK's latest dvd and two other ones

a couple months ago, and haven't gotten around to watching them yet. I know I'm missing out.

The pop Hogan got in London was ridiculous.  It's sad that he could barely move the next day just from walking out there and not even taking any bumps, but the guy obviously needs the crowd cheers in his life.  With Linda taking all his money, that's about all he's got left.
Storm and Bully was a good match.  Bully is such an awesome heel.  One of the best in the business today.  Overall, it was a really good Impact tonight.  Next week's show is from the UK as well.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Damn, I had no idea how many of you guys stream Raw.  It must suck living on the West Coast.  East Coast >>> * 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]west coast with a satellite dish... east coast times ftw. i just want it to replace my firstrow.[/color]
YardFather wrote:
Seriously let's just thread jack it and turn it into a wrestling gif thread.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's what i did and am doing... you're welcome.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]too damn funny.[/color]

Dude, TNA should just tour Europe every other month for tapings. Maybe that could brand themselves as "Their" wrestling company, or something. Crowd is making impact awesome tonight.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]might get sent packing for this one coming up.... [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i hope not, all in fun. we'll see. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pure comedy.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom