Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Tonie2983 lol I thought once one was eliminated that that was it. I did not know I could continue to play. I can try for tonight but I have class and wont get home until 9ish so will lthat work for you guys?

Tonie2983 lol I thought once one was eliminated that that was it. I did not know I could continue to play. I can try for tonight but I have class and wont get home until 9ish so will lthat work for you guys?

Take VS HHH, it will be interesting to see how thye build it.
I can see Shawn being a special guest referee in Del Rio's match, since they set that up weeks ago.
I feel that Sheamus is being used to help build JM. This wil lallow for the E to utilize these two guys in the near future.

Take VS HHH, it will be interesting to see how thye build it.
I can see Shawn being a special guest referee in Del Rio's match, since they set that up weeks ago.
I feel that Sheamus is being used to help build JM. This wil lallow for the E to utilize these two guys in the near future.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man 9 million mexicans watch smackdown
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
According to the Wrestling Observer, several ideas for Undertaker's role at Wrestlemania have been scrapped. He won't be wrestling Wade Barrett, Sting has not signed a deal and Brock Lesnar was not given permission by the UFC to take part.

The only possibility left is some kind of match with Triple H, who is set to return in the coming weeks. As reported last month this idea has been on the cards, but seems to have been forgotten under the furor surrounding Sting.

Word is that WWE also want to involve Shawn Michaels in some capacity, probably as a special guest referee.

Maybe that's why they've given up on Sheamus.  If he's not wrestling HHH, then who cares.  Taker vs HHH would certainly be a big match for Mania.

if they go with it, they'll probably use the fact thats its the 10-year anniversary of their last Wrestlemania match together as the reason for it.

this way, they get the match, and both remain face (not that the crowd would boo either of them at this point in their careers)

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

According to the Wrestling Observer, several ideas for Undertaker's role at Wrestlemania have been scrapped. He won't be wrestling Wade Barrett, Sting has not signed a deal and Brock Lesnar was not given permission by the UFC to take part.

The only possibility left is some kind of match with Triple H, who is set to return in the coming weeks. As reported last month this idea has been on the cards, but seems to have been forgotten under the furor surrounding Sting.

Word is that WWE also want to involve Shawn Michaels in some capacity, probably as a special guest referee.

Maybe that's why they've given up on Sheamus.  If he's not wrestling HHH, then who cares.  Taker vs HHH would certainly be a big match for Mania.

if they go with it, they'll probably use the fact thats its the 10-year anniversary of their last Wrestlemania match together as the reason for it.

this way, they get the match, and both remain face (not that the crowd would boo either of them at this point in their careers)

lol this is terrible.
i found a few old wwf mags....

i mean even virgil had a pillow case and a doll.

these guys nowadays couldnt even hold the bushwackers jockstraps.

everyone in the wwf used to be superstars.
now.... lol so sad i used to love it so much.

but to bring back sting.

STING.

dude couldnt even get big with ric flair and the 4horsemen OR the nwo.

he went black and white to red and black, then to china.

leave him be.

lol this is terrible.
i found a few old wwf mags....

i mean even virgil had a pillow case and a doll.

these guys nowadays couldnt even hold the bushwackers jockstraps.

everyone in the wwf used to be superstars.
now.... lol so sad i used to love it so much.

but to bring back sting.

STING.

dude couldnt even get big with ric flair and the 4horsemen OR the nwo.

he went black and white to red and black, then to china.

leave him be.

The details for the number of buys (worldwide) (in 000s) are as follows:
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]   [/td] [td]   [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Broadcast Month
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Events (in chronological order)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Three Months Ended
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
December 31,
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 2010 [/td] [td]   [/td] [td]   [/td] [td] 2009 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]   [/td] [/tr][tr][td] October [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Hell in a Cell [emoji]8482[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 210 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 283 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] October [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Bragging Rights [emoji]8482[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 137 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 181 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] November [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Survivor Series [emoji]174[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 244 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 235 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] December [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
WWE TLC [emoji]8482[/emoji]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 195 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 228 [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^ that would suck. i dont wanna see Taker vs Trips, its been done already. The only person that was worthy of fighting taker twice @ mania was Kane. leave it @ that,Triple h would be a waste. WWE, do the right thing and put Taker vs Sting @ mania. Barrett can fight Trips,and give barrett the win

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^ that would suck. i dont wanna see Taker vs Trips, its been done already. The only person that was worthy of fighting taker twice @ mania was Kane. leave it @ that,Triple h would be a waste. WWE, do the right thing and put Taker vs Sting @ mania. Barrett can fight Trips,and give barrett the win

The details for the number of buys (worldwide) (in 000s) are as follows:
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Broadcast Month
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Events (in chronological order)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Three Months Ended
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
December 31,
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 2010 [/td] [td]   [/td] [td]   [/td] [td] 2009 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]   [/td] [/tr][tr][td] October [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Hell in a Cell [emoji]8482[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 210 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 283 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] October [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Bragging Rights [emoji]8482[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 137 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 181 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] November [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Survivor Series [emoji]174[/emoji] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 244 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 235 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] December [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
WWE TLC [emoji]8482[/emoji]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 195 [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] 228 [/td][/tr][/table]

I wish I would have known we could have tuned into the investor call. Thanks for the recap 4W.

I know I'm on my own on this one but I think Dolph Ziggler's push is going fine. I think people wouldn't get over the fact that he won the WHC already and would be quick to turn on his title reign. On top of that I think he would be booked like The Miz..which wouldn't help anyone at all. I'm very disappointed in the way The Miz is being booked right now. The company has almost completely killed all of his heat.

They haven't done anything to really give emerging talent the top push. Bourne, McIntyre, DiBiase, Rhodes, Swagger are all examples of guys who should more over (face or heel) than they currently are. And if they've either hit their ceiling or can't get over.. maybe it's time WWE really evaluates what they are doing with talent development.

I wish I would have known we could have tuned into the investor call. Thanks for the recap 4W.

I know I'm on my own on this one but I think Dolph Ziggler's push is going fine. I think people wouldn't get over the fact that he won the WHC already and would be quick to turn on his title reign. On top of that I think he would be booked like The Miz..which wouldn't help anyone at all. I'm very disappointed in the way The Miz is being booked right now. The company has almost completely killed all of his heat.

They haven't done anything to really give emerging talent the top push. Bourne, McIntyre, DiBiase, Rhodes, Swagger are all examples of guys who should more over (face or heel) than they currently are. And if they've either hit their ceiling or can't get over.. maybe it's time WWE really evaluates what they are doing with talent development.

Nah Triple H vs. The Undertaker would be a good idea if they execute the build-up properly. Their last match was pretty good at Wrestlemania too even though that was a decade ago. Reminds me how great Wrestlemania X7 was. The beginning of "The Power Trip"
pimp.gif

Nah Triple H vs. The Undertaker would be a good idea if they execute the build-up properly. Their last match was pretty good at Wrestlemania too even though that was a decade ago. Reminds me how great Wrestlemania X7 was. The beginning of "The Power Trip"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

No worries man.
laugh.gif

Yeah once the wrestler you originally picked is gone you can still continue in the Rumble.

I'm trying to get something kicked off tonight just waiting to see what these dudes want to do.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

No worries man.
laugh.gif

Yeah once the wrestler you originally picked is gone you can still continue in the Rumble.

I'm trying to get something kicked off tonight just waiting to see what these dudes want to do.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Mohammaed Hassan aka Mark Copani is Italian in real life. I pray WWE brings him back. He was a don.
pimp.gif

he is wrestling again right?

I have no idea bro.  Last I read/heard he was trying his hand at acting.  

Jericho should be head booker.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Mohammaed Hassan aka Mark Copani is Italian in real life. I pray WWE brings him back. He was a don.
pimp.gif

he is wrestling again right?

I have no idea bro.  Last I read/heard he was trying his hand at acting.  

Jericho should be head booker.
pimp.gif

Don't have any want of seeing HHH vs Taker.

if it HAS to happen, i know it will be a good match that won't mean anything...

Sting won't sign, so can't go that route.
Barrett angle is apparently done.

something i'd like to see that they did a few years ago was a younger Randy Orton going after him. Young bull going after an older lion would be nice, imo.
Drew maybe. he has the heel factor and had he maybe started this a little earlier, attacks and what not. coulda been a good look. but he is at mid carder limbo.

Back
Top Bottom