Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

Just watched the end of Raw again... IMO, Randy Orton was just solidified as the #1 star of this generation with that punt. That has to go down as one of themost memorable moments in WWE history.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

* Night Of Champions - June 28th from the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California

Might go to this one depends on what the PPV looks like, but only time will tell

Another thing why can't WWE do returns correctly anymore? They almost botched Jericho's return and it looks like they're going to botchChristian's as well. He needs to be at the Rumble. This stupid storyline with Hardy gettign attacked can't last much longer.

After a recent radio appearance where Hulk Hogan told Bubba The Lovesponge that he'd have no problem putting over Steve Austin at WrestleMania 25, Jim Ross was quick to update his blog stating that Austin's wrestling days were behind him and a dream match with Hulk Hogan was no longer possible. Prowrestling.net reports that a source close to Hogan agrees the match is unlikely but that we still could see Hogan at the big show in April. "Steve is in no shape to work with anybody," said the source. "It's impossible for him to bump and have a match." The source acknowledged that Austin is one bad bump away from a serious injury, and noted that Hogan struggling with his own wear and tear. While the source wouldn't completely rule out a special Hogan appearance at WrestleMania, it's not something he's actively persuing.

Spoiler [+]
w7ftw9co064f1yevdd8zy8.jpg
Btw, has the malware on niketalk disappeared yet?

What I possibly think is that Christian will return on No Way Out during the Elimination Chambers match but not as a participant. But someway hell interfereand get inside and cost Jeff the title when its just him and Edge. Cut to Smackdown and Christian comes out and explains why he interfered and reveals himselfas the person responsible for Jeff's accidents. Build it up for a month and setup a match on Wrestlemania with a stipulation such as TLC or No DQ

But honestly, am I the only one who feels that the fans will not really react well to Christian returning? I mean when he left he was just a midcard talent andwasnt a main event performer. And lets be real, TNA does nothing for your exposure as only the hardcore fans will acknowledge.

If you're gonna have Christian cost Hardy the title just do it at the Rumble. It's hard to believe some psycho could be attacking somebody for 3 monthsand nobody knows anything.

I mean I would say do it too at the Rumble, but look at the reports. The plans are that hes not gonna debut until AFTER the Rumble

Tonight:
-Ricky Ortiz vs. Adam Evans
-Paul Burchill vs. Boogeyman
-John Morrison vs. Fit Finlay vs. Mark Henry vs. Miz in a four-way

sick.gif
Thanks for the match listings 4wrestling but man they need to give ECWsome stars badly. Its cool if they wait and do another draft and let the people they have now get a little bit more air time but those matches SUCK.

Kelly Kelly's pushed reduced because she turned down Playboy?

Many of the people that I have spoke with feel that one of the reasons why Kelly Kelly's push has been reduced is because she turned down an offer to be this year's WWE Diva featured in Playboy Magazine. Kelly Kelly was used as an enhancement talent last night on Raw, doing a job to Beth Phoenix.

So does that mean they are never gonig to conclude that gripping Kane and Kelly Kelly love angle? Darrrrrrrrrn.

I don't really care if KK doesn't do it. You can find 1000 chicks that look just like her. But now the question is, who's it gonna be? PLEASEdon't be Michelle McCool.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kelly Kelly's pushed reduced because she turned down Playboy?

Many of the people that I have spoke with feel that one of the reasons why Kelly Kelly's push has been reduced is because she turned down an offer to be this year's WWE Diva featured in Playboy Magazine. Kelly Kelly was used as an enhancement talent last night on Raw, doing a job to Beth Phoenix.
So does that mean they are never gonig to conclude that gripping Kane and Kelly Kelly love angle? Darrrrrrrrrn.

I don't really care if KK doesn't do it. You can find 1000 chicks that look just like her. But now the question is, who's it gonna be? PLEASE don't be Michelle McCool.

I don't think Taker would let her do it. PLEASE be Layla.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

What I possibly think is that Christian will return on No Way Out during the Elimination Chambers match but not as a participant. But someway hell interfere and get inside and cost Jeff the title when its just him and Edge. Cut to Smackdown and Christian comes out and explains why he interfered and reveals himself as the person responsible for Jeff's accidents. Build it up for a month and setup a match on Wrestlemania with a stipulation such as TLC or No DQ

But honestly, am I the only one who feels that the fans will not really react well to Christian returning? I mean when he left he was just a midcard talent and wasnt a main event performer. And lets be real, TNA does nothing for your exposure as only the hardcore fans will acknowledge.

This pretty much sums it up.

Yeah now I believe Jeff will be dropping the belt at No Way Out instead of RR.

indifferent.gif
at no PPV's in Florida this year.

Man if Layla does Playboy I wound have a heart-attack. I would be camped outside the 7/11store on the magazines release day like its a Nike SB Dunk release.

Prediction... Ricky Ortiz doesn't make it to 2010.
Yeah Ricky Ortiz, Paul Burchill, Manu, Jamie Noble, and Cryme Tyme are gone for sure this year.
laugh.gif

Why is it that Boogeyman gets wins but Miz and Morrison pop up every other week or two?

laugh.gif
I just hoping man. I don't know if your black or not, but see those bafoons every other week hurts my soul. When they got released the first time I was happy as hell, then they came back.
indifferent.gif

Cryme Tyme does need to tone it down a bit but I like them though.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

CRYME TYME?! hmm i dunno about that one. they are really over with the fans.
laugh.gif
I just hoping man. I don't know if your black or not,but see those bafoons every other week hurts my soul. When they got released the first time I was happy as hell, then they came back.
indifferent.gif

Boogeyman will be gone this year as well.

I don't like to wish ill but dude is seriously wasting time. He doesn't do any moves. He is a low budget Ultimate Warrior.

He's over w/ the crowd, though...

roll.gif
...is Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia really one of the "Hottest selling DVD's in America"?

So was the Marine, and See No Evil...

Back
Top Bottom