Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

Shane O Mac is def coming back to join Legacy I think.
Eh if He comes back it should not be as a part of Legacy but as a heel GM who gives Legacy their way like how He did for Triple H when He got hot.I know y'all remember those days. Its similar to what Orton is going through even though Orton is more successful thus far.

Spoiler [+]
Prospective WWE wrestlers DH Smith and TJ Wilson stopped teaming up together at Florida Championship Wrestling shows a few weeks ago. For the past few weeks they've been competing in separate matches. They're apparently doing a break-up angle on FCW television to explain the sudden change as Wilson won a match due to Smith's help at last Thursday's television taping, but got angry afterwards for helping him cheat.
Also, Smith is no longer wearing the pink & black "Hart Foundation" attire, and has since gone back to his red & blue outfit.

For several weeks there was talk of calling up DH Smith and TJ Wilson (with Natalya as their manager) to SmackDown as The New Hart Foundation, but those plans have been called off.

A few weeks ago, Smith went to the creative team and pitched the idea that be brought on board as part of Randy Orton's Legacy faction. Smith is set to debut in The Legacy any week now.

Many backstage feel Smith was wrong to turn on Natalya as well as Wilson -- his best friend since childhood -- in order to get a bigger push on the bigger stage.

Great ending, my man Orton
smokin.gif

Honestly, they shouldn't even include DH Smith into Legacy. The 3 man team they have now is how it should be. I just dont see Smith meshing in real welland getting the fans attention much like Manu

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Manu and Sim getting Orton fired?

Yeah, that makes a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of sense

eyes.gif

i know i'm lateeee and some probably said it but it sucks how yall have seen it already and the people on the westcoast havent and cant see through thisthread because of possible spoilers but i think thats just a way for shane to possibly step in and somehow join the legacy?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

haha man i was looking for this thread and couldnt find it but man that kick was def the best one ive seen randy give

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Manu and Sim getting Orton fired?

Yeah, that makes a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of sense

eyes.gif

i know i'm lateeee and some probably said it but it sucks how yall have seen it already and the people on the westcoast havent and cant see through this thread because of possible spoilers but i think thats just a way for shane to possibly step in and somehow join the legacy?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Raw is live, it starts at the same time for everyone. I am on the west coast and here it starts at 6 and on the east it starts at 9, so we aren't spoilinganything

The way i see it... JBL will win the heavyweight championship against John Cena, thus making it Shawn Michael against JBL at Wrestlemania as the main eventwith HBK winning the title one last time. See how they always promoting HBK as Mr. Wrestlemania all of a sudden more than often.... The Royal Rumble winnerwill be a guy from Smackdown maybe HHH or Christian Cage

As far as the Randy Orton story line goes.... im kinda clueless

If Vince was smart he'd put DH Smith in Legacy, then bring up the Hart Foundation, put them on Raw and make DH Smith chose a side down the line andeventually joining the Harts. Can't go wrong with 2 stables on tv.

WHAT THE !+%!

HAD RAW TO STOP RECORDING AT 11 !%$*@!! 09 AND THESE DUDES STOP AT 18...ARE YOU $@*!%@!@ ME???

MISSED THE LAST 9 MINUTES
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT:

nevermind, bless the Lord for youtube...bout to finish watching it right now

RANDY $*+!#*$ ORTON

pimp.gif

(just finished RAW)

It would have been doper if he would have given him an RKO and then punted him...my dude Orton is climbing up the ranks of the all timers.
pimp.gif

I could see a scenario where Stephanie planned it all along in order to take her father out or w/e...Legacy about to blow up.
eek.gif

What a great RAW...best RAW in a long, long time...the crowd was hot, some good matches and segments and a dope finish...

Just got done with Raw, Very solid show
pimp.gif
I can't wait for the Rumbleon Sunday, get to watch it on my new Aquos,

And I guess we'll see Vinnie Mac again sometime around Mania
eyes.gif

Awesome ending with the punt
pimp.gif

Now i think jericho or orton will win the rumble. Im pretty sure of that

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

The way i see it... JBL will win the heavyweight championship against John Cena, thus making it Shawn Michael against JBL at Wrestlemania as the main event with HBK winning the title one last time. See how they always promoting HBK as Mr. Wrestlemania all of a sudden more than often.... The Royal Rumble winner will be a guy from Smackdown maybe HHH or Christian Cage

i think what will happen is shawn will eliminate the undertaker because remember a while back that shawn fed jbl to the undertaker so jbldistracts him or sumthin thus makin the undertaker mad at hbk and u will see a hbk undertaker at wm25 with it being takers final match..

u will see cage cost hardy the belt at the royal rumble and then cage and hardy at wm25 with some sort of stipulation....

if orton wins the rumble, which i doubt, u will see orton and cena at wm 25
if triple h wins u will see triple h vs edge

i also think u will se something like one of the legacy members fight their dad at wm 25, im thinkin rhodes and goldust

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

The way i see it... JBL will win the heavyweight championship against John Cena, thus making it Shawn Michael against JBL at Wrestlemania as the main event with HBK winning the title one last time. See how they always promoting HBK as Mr. Wrestlemania all of a sudden more than often.... The Royal Rumble winner will be a guy from Smackdown maybe HHH or Christian Cage

i think what will happen is shawn will eliminate the undertaker because remember a while back that shawn fed jbl to the undertaker so jbl distracts him or sumthin thus makin the undertaker mad at hbk and u will see a hbk undertaker at wm25 with it being takers final match..

u will see cage cost hardy the belt at the royal rumble and then cage and hardy at wm25 with some sort of stipulation....

if orton wins the rumble, which i doubt, u will see orton and cena at wm 25
if triple h wins u will see triple h vs edge

i also think u will se something like one of the legacy members fight their dad at wm 25, im thinkin rhodes and goldust

I don't think Taker's gonna be done after WM25

Yeah he has been off t.v. a lot lately, the business might be catching up with him. Either this year or next year might be his last year.

What could this mean????

Spoiler [+]
Rock band Rev Theory posted the following announcement on their MySpace page. Read what you want into it but could they be planning some kind of celebration for Orton on next week's RAW, the night after the Royal Rumble? The announcement:

We're super excited to announce that we've been tapped to play WWE "Monday Night Raw" on Monday, January 26th in Cleveland, Ohio! We'll be performing Randy Orton's theme song, "Voices", a song which features Rich on vocals, and also happens to be WWE's biggest theme at the moment. In addition, WWE "The Music" compilation CD, which features "Voices", drops the following day - Tuesday, Jan 27th. "Monday Night Raw" airs on the USA Network and is cable TV's most watched program, so please be sure to tune in!!

A rumble win celebration???

Back
Top Bottom