Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

I hope that spoiler Nasmatic posted is wrong.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania are the only PPVs I give a chance now with the way wrestling has been going lately..

my favorite match so I can't miss it.

I would've purchased this on tvsportsandstreams but I guess ********* will do.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Spoiler [+]
Now, the big news. For those of you waiting for Christian Cage to be revealed tonight at the Royal Rumble, as of this writing, he is nowhere to be seen backstage while the rest of the crew has already been there for hours.

That said, the word is that Matt Hardy will turn heel on his brother, WWE champion Jeff Hardy tonight. So, it appears Matt is involved in the current Jeff storyline and they may be building towards Matt vs. Jeff going towards Wrestlemania XXV.

pwinsiderelite.com
Hmm...conflicting reports.

If that 2nd thing ends up happening...
smh.gif
...terrible move by the WWE.

All of thesespoilers are so
eek.gif
worthy!!! I cannot wait for the showtonight... I just hope I can find a good stream...

btw, I don't know if it's too soon or not but... Evan Bourne returns?
nerd.gif

God I hope Nas spoiler doesn't happen. I absolutely hate those type of storylines and it would be such a waste of a buildup. Plus it would put some peoplein terrible positions.

i cant wait, cant wait! im bringing my laptop withme to church so the second i get out i can go watch it at the cafe across the street

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

i cant wait, cant wait! im bringing my laptop withme to church so the second i get out i can go watch it at the cafe across the street

That is hilarious to me.

You know damn well you are going to be thinking about wrestling in the middle of church.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I hope that spoiler Nasmatic posted is wrong.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I concur.

Spoiler [+]
There's no need to turn Matt heel to face Jeff. And why would Matt run out on SD to attack Edge if he was the one attacking Jeff all along.

All these spoilers are gonna make my head explode.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Rumble.
pimp.gif

The Rumble is one of three WWE PPVs I actually order (Summerslam and Wrestlemania being the others) hopefully it won't dissappoint.

On another note, if that spoiler that Nasmatic posted comes to fruition.
smh.gif
alien.gif

Bah, stupid y-league basketball being on sunday nights
eyes.gif
Guess i'llhave to wait till tomorrow and torrent the rumble. Expecting big things out of it, super excited
pimp.gif

Heading over to my brother's to watch.

Hope everyone enjoys the show and that it doesn't disappoint

Umaga will prolly be put in the rumble, and those spoilers
eek.gif
, i think itsgonna be a big night.

I'll try and find some streams.

Here's one for now:
http://www.*********/kgstvownzhttp://www.*********/kgstvownz

Possible spoiler of one of RR's title matches.

Spoiler [+]
- Chris sent word that during Friday night's SmackDown, a local commercial in the Mississippi area aired hyping a SmackDown brand house show on Monday, February 2 in Tupelo. The commercial advertised Edge as the WWE Champion - even picturing him with the belt - saying he would defend the belt against Jeff Hardy.

I said before I expected...now I'm REALLY expecting a title change here.

Spoiler [+]
I'M MARKING OUT FOR MY DUDE RVD RIGHT NOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

CANT WAIT.

Randy better win...If he doesn't, at least have him come out of the Rumble looking strong...
smh.gif

I'm watching the end of last years right now on my DVR. AMAZING.

I remember lst year I got chills when Cena came out. I hope this years Rumble match will be 1/2 as good as last years
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom