Wrestling Thread Jan 19-25 | 1/25 - THE ROYAL RUMBLE - Hardy vs Edge; Cena vs JBL (p18)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

pimp.gif
Just keep adding the Icing to the cake on Randy Orton being on of the greatest heels of all Time Quote me on that!
eek.gif
but he shouldnt be acting like "WHAT DID I DO?!?!?"
Selling the fact he thinks he messed up, when it could be a Steph heel turn.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I get the feeling Steph set her dad up
I didn't think of it till you said it, but it definitely makes sense.

Vince comes back and wants to co-run Raw with Steph. She doesn't want this. So she has Orton take Vince out.

I hope she doesn't join Legacy though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Orton should not be showing remorse.

C'mon. SMIRK. C'MON.
Exactly. But Ill wait to see where this goes.

And Steph has one of those voices you hate to wake up to. Word to HHH

You blind? He kicked the crap outta him.
I bet Vince told him to punt him like that. He wants everything to be perfect.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

to begin this storyline u will see randy orton pay for it at the royal rumble by drawing number one

Is this the spoiler? I think Randy will either win the rumble or it will go to someone on Smackdown, but either way Randy will be headlining Wrestlemania.

Did Vince seem a little out of his usual character to anyone tonight? He should have come back and taken full reign of the show

then orton is two

hhh was going to be involved somehow especially with the whole son in law angle

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

to begin this storyline u will see randy orton pay for it at the royal rumble by drawing number one

hunter is number one

oh didnt know that....

u will see orton get eliminated by vince screwing him

That kick was the best thing I've seen on Raw in a while. I stopped watching for a while now but I checked in cause I heard Vince was coming back. Ithought he was going to RKO Stephanie.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Is this the spoiler? I think Randy will either win the rumble or it will go to someone on Smackdown, but either way Randy will be headlining Wrestlemania.

Did Vince seem a little out of his usual character to anyone tonight? He should have come back and taken full reign of the show

nah that aint the spoiler....

it aint a huge spoiler but it is something thats gonna happen in the coming weeks...

im sure 4w knows about it...

im just not sure i can post it on here

Wow that was a great ending to Raw.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Orton smacked the hell outta Mr. McMahon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He should have RKO'd Steph when she came back to the ring.

it aint a huge spoiler but it is something thats gonna happen in the coming weeks...

Post it in spoiler format

[spiler]
spell spoiler correctly
[/spiller]

Austin vs Rko.... I'm dreaming right?

^^^nah that aint it...

again its nuthin huge but it became somethin that was supposed to be sumthin else

^ Only one man can lay a hand on me type scenario.

Eh, that would tarnisn Austin a little and Austin would get Vince anyway.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Why is Vinny Mac so frail?

There only so many times someone can die before it starts to take a toll on them I'm afraid.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom