Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

True but Daniel Bryan is miles more over than Reigns. He's already there, I just don't see why they have try and get Reigns over when D-Bry is ready to go to be that top guy. 

they prefer raines
they tryin' to make their first choice work

d bry is b+ b

I'm watching Raw in hopes that the fans "hijack" the show again like last year but it is what it is. Especially since it's in CT aka "Vince territory"

-As of this weekend, the feeling within WWE is that The Undertaker will be wrestling at WrestleMania 31. Top WWE officials likely already know for sure if he’ll be there and we should get some sort of official word in the next several weeks.

His opponent is likely to be Bray Wyatt, which is one of the main reasons Wyatt had such a strong showing in the Royal Rumble match.

Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins is expected to wrestle Randy Orton, which leaves Daniel Bryan out in the cold. Wrestling Observer Radio host Bryan Alvarez thinks WWE will be going to the Bryan vs. Sheamus match that was originally scheduled to last year, before those plans got hijacked by the WWE Universe.

Of course, with the unprecedented fan backlash coming out of the Royal Rumble, this card is subject to change. But as of Monday morning, the tentative WrestleMania card will feature:

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
Sting vs. Triple H
John Cena vs. Rusev
Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

EL OH F'ING EL.

UNBELIEVABLE

-As of this weekend, the feeling within WWE is that The Undertaker will be wrestling at WrestleMania 31. Top WWE officials likely already know for sure if he’ll be there and we should get some sort of official word in the next several weeks.

His opponent is likely to be Bray Wyatt, which is one of the main reasons Wyatt had such a strong showing in the Royal Rumble match.

Mr. Money In The Bank Seth Rollins is expected to wrestle Randy Orton, which leaves Daniel Bryan out in the cold. Wrestling Observer Radio host Bryan Alvarez thinks WWE will be going to the Bryan vs. Sheamus match that was originally scheduled to last year, before those plans got hijacked by the WWE Universe.

Of course, with the unprecedented fan backlash coming out of the Royal Rumble, this card is subject to change. But as of Monday morning, the tentative WrestleMania card will feature:

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
Sting vs. Triple H
John Cena vs. Rusev
Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

EL OH F'ING EL.

UNBELIEVABLE
watch some NJPW b

regardless i'll watch raw....fast lane and all the wwe product....i'm still a fan but doesn't mean i wont complain or want to kill vince if things suck

Damn I remember when Reigns was over with yall.

Vince still is clueless it seems.

Too much of a good thing. They didn't let fans naturally love him like Ambrose or Bryan. Its nothing against Reigns. But he's going to take this heat for it. I wonder if the locker room is too business as usual now. I mean would Rock/Austin/Taker/Triple H have gone for this stuff in the late 90s early 2000s? I know Vince was a bit sharper as was his supporting cast, but this is HORRIBLE. Bryan was made for this years main event with Brock. Everything about the 2 screams easy program with high interest. Brock the unbeatable force and Bryan the underdog with all the heart in the world coming off a near career ending neck injury.

Essentially this was "We'll tell them what to like and they'll deal with it". Not best for business. This was the complete opposite as it was best for the egos in WWE. WWE is supposed to be a organization that entertains the fans on a weekly basis. Of course you can't please everyone, but your goal is majority. This on the other hand pissed of majority.

Reigns never out Pops Daniel. There is a reason Vince. Learn to ride the wave man.

So I have tickets for raw tonight as the were a Christmas present for my son. The blizzard we are getting is supposed to be bad and there is a travel ban effective as of 9pm in ct. What will the WWE do, will they have an empty arena? Any chance it will start early to accommodate the travel ban? Do I have a legit argument to get a refund? Thoughts?
Get they refund bro. I'd be in the phone asap and explain the situation. If the travel ban is in full effect by them I can't see them NOT refunding you.

i like reigns but he's not ready for it man. they made this dude superstar of the year and for what? he missed 50% of the year and didn't have 1 memorable match to his name. nothing has been organic about him. it's hey like this guy or watch something else. if they were smart, they would've had roman look strong in the rumble get screwed by show and set him up for a title match at summerfest.

i like reigns but he's not ready for it man. they made this dude superstar of the year and for what? he missed 50% of the year and didn't have 1 memorable match to his name. nothing has been organic about him. it's hey like this guy or watch something else. if they were smart, they would've had roman look strong in the rumble get screwed by show and set him up for a title match at summerfest.

View media item 1369732

I'm definitely done watching Raw & Smackdown... considering cancelling the Network but there's still a lot of stuff I've never seen that I want to see easily

I'm definitely done watching Raw & Smackdown... considering cancelling the Network but there's still a lot of stuff I've never seen that I want to see easily
i cancelled yesterday and since i was billed on saturday i have access to the network until feb 24. so i still get to watch fast lane and whatever else is available.

I really hate he didn't even hold singles title before this whole push

THANK YOU!

Like not even the U.S title?! Anything?! Ay least Dean held something! This is why I'm heavily considering not going to WM. Can't justify spending that money for such a **** product.

RIP to Reigns, after Bootista its like what did they expect?

You either give the fans what they want and push Danielson, or have his face replacement booed out the building.

I really hate he didn't even hold singles title before this whole push
Was he even considered a contender for the any titles besides his the tag-team titles? Did he face anyone that even holding a belt? This is mind-boggling

I've seen arguments that "Reigns is just chasing his dream," he's just doing his job, etc. It's just at this point we just want good writing and matches that take advantage of the talent that the WWE has

RIP to Reigns, after Bootista its like what did they expect?

You either give the fans what they want and push Danielson, or have his face replacement booed out the building.
Exactly. And it isn't so much as who won (or that Bryan didn't win), it's that the story told really sucked

crazy look at all the past world title holders they all held a title or MIB before getting the chchampionship.

The IC was doing nothing why would they not give it to him anyway. The us title is on heel all these months and time he didn't need to hold it?

Back
Top Bottom