Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Watching the WWE 24 show on WM. Connor :frown:

Stuff kills me

I watched that Connor tribute video at least once a month and every time I see it I get tears in my eyes..Being the father of a, just turned, 7 yr. old son I can't imagine what Connor or his father went through..It truly breaks my heart that he was struck with that terrible disease..But I'm legitimately happy that Stephanie and Trips started that foundation in his name..

10261032_1592217707668019_1167090661_n.jpg

DeepSea, she clearly knew what she was doing. Go get her.
I don't have Instant Grams to report her or anything

RT @WWENXT: Next week on the final stop before #NXTTakeOver: @wwebalor vs. @HideoItami & @WWENeville vs. @BaronCorbinWWE! #WWENXT #WWENetwork

I don't see what the big deal about that Rosa/Paige/Fox pic..Someone care to enlighten me?

I don't see what the big deal about that Rosa/Paige/Fox pic..Someone care to enlighten me?
Michelle Beadle posted a similar pic wearing a spa mask or whatever a few months back and DeepSea tweeted at her saying "she knew what she was doing". They then got into a little back and forth.

You remember the beadle fiasco? It's the black face. Sure it's an exfoliating mask but posting the photo like that online is making a statement about blackface that isn't appropriate.

Ahmed Johnson was a trip man. Why did Vince allow him to wear those trunks? They didn't fit him or something because every time... every time they were up his butt.

Back
Top Bottom