Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Crowd is literally killing D-Bry momentum right now. 

Any thoughts of having him main event at mania and/or getting a tittle shot at extreme rules dies with this crowd

JBL chants? Really?
I don't blame the crowd.  You can only bury a guy for so long before crowds start to not care.

Crowd didn't 'eem do the "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" part in anticipation of Bryan's next strike.

This is Omaha, Nebraska we're talking about here so no one should be surprised they would **** **** up.
This crowd is a much better representation of WWE's overall audience than a big city or PPV crowd.  You of all people should know this.

Loved Orton catching and countering 2 of Bryan's signature spots.  First coming off the ropes after the backflip up the turnbuckle.  Caught him with the powerslam.

Then as Bryan was doing his kicks, Orton caught him with a T-Bone suplex.  Good stuff.

Loved Orton catching and countering 2 of Bryan's signature spots.  First coming off the ropes after the backflip up the turnbuckle.  Caught him with the powerslam.

Then as Bryan was doing his kicks, Orton caught him with a T-Bone suplex.  Good stuff.
Add Orton hitting the dropkick as Bryan was doing his running dropkicks into the corner.  Orton throws a beautiful dropkick.

Can someone post a link to the Dolph promo that keeps getting talked about..Somehow I missed it..

RKO really is great in the ring... Very clean and crisp... He is even better as a face... Slightly boring as a heel, but very old school... Everything he does has a purpose behind it... And he throws my favorite dropkick today... That was really a great match...

Are the people getting the HBK DVD not getting the WWE Network? Aside from some documentary stuff, I dont really see the point in getting DVD releases ever again if all the match library is available.

Crowd didn't 'eem do the "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" part in anticipation of Bryan's next strike.

This is Omaha, Nebraska we're talking about here so no one should be surprised they would **** **** up.
This crowd is a much better representation of WWE's overall audience than a big city or PPV crowd.  You of all people should know this.
...hence why I said "no one should be surprised".

They eventually got it right though and had the timing down as well. I'll give them credit for that.

On another note, I feel the same way about the Punk chants as I do with his actual situation. Mixed feelings all the way around.

The RAW crowds trolling w/ the chants will be marvelous & entertaining (especially when they hit certain markets) and I'm always down for the suits in the back having egg on their face...

But it's going to take away from the product REAL quick.

That's really not cool at this time of the year.

Skimming through impact from last week.

MVP being the investor is one of the dumbest storylines ever, and that's saying something for TNA. Hopefully it's revealed sooner or later that he just works for the investor.

Last edited:
i have to agree with the masses...terrible show last night. i missed the late pyro tho, any gifs of that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom