Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

bnKBQ2a.png

fSc5U0z.gif

I highly doubt anyone was really kicked out of RAW last night for the "CM Punk" chants.  There would have to be more done in order to get thrown out of an arena. 

I didn't finish RAW yesterday will do so tonight but I'l hearing on Twitter they think Roman Reigns may have a concussion

Remember when miz didn't catch R-Truth on a dive to the outside and that was the start of miz getting buried?  Well, Road Dogg should be buried as well.  That's a complete ***** move stepping out of the way of a f'n moonsault off the top of the cage.  Cody could have shattered his arm.  Unreal.
[COLOR=#red]
Said the same exact thing... that was ****** up man.

Lastly... I really enjoyed the Bryan vs Orton match. Sadly I believe it's only because of damage control from Rumble and Punk. He'll be buried soon enough... :smh:[/COLOR]

From a live Raw report. :lol: :rofl:

- Prior to Batista's entrance, he came on the Titantron and cut the most disinterested local promo I've ever seen. He said: "I'm a big sports fan, but most of all, I am a big baseball fan. And for that reason, I'm so excited to be in Omaha, Nebraska, home of the College World Series." He went on briefly, but the point was clear: Please don't boo me, I like you guys.

Remember when miz didn't catch R-Truth on a dive to the outside and that was the start of miz getting buried?  Well, Road Dogg should be buried as well.  That's a complete ***** move stepping out of the way of a f'n moonsault off the top of the cage.  Cody could have shattered his arm.  Unreal.
Great point and great memory as well.  That could have been really bad for Cody. 

From a live Raw report. :lol: :rofl:

- Prior to Batista's entrance, he came on the Titantron and cut the most disinterested local promo I've ever seen. He said: "I'm a big sports fan, but most of all, I am a big baseball fan. And for that reason, I'm so excited to be in Omaha, Nebraska, home of the College World Series." He went on briefly, but the point was clear: Please don't boo me, I like you guys.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo sad :lol: :rofl: This guy is a heel, and should be treated like one

Why does a wrestler even have a gimmick like Emma's awful dance? :smh:

Everybody loves dancing

Truth-and-Xavier-dancing.gif

scaled.php

tumblr_m4i7p96nVn1r324lio1_400.gif

1276925_o.gif

eve-torres-o.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom