Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

^Exactly, condescending Steph and condescending Hunter opening Raw for 10 minutes, gotta love it.

Have the best wrestler in the world job to a washed up rusty shovel in front of 80,000 people screaming Yes. Nice.

That is possibly one of those "If ____ wins, we riot" scenarios where the rioting might actually happen :lol: :lol:

If that scenario really plays itself out then the ring better look like the Bash at the Beach ring after Hogan turned heel

were there any instances where fans threw food/drinks into the ring because of the result of a match?

I don't remember it happening in WWE but there were definitely a couple times in WCW.

I was surprised that the fans didn't trash the ring at Royal Rumble. That was pretty much the worst reaction I've ever heard in a WWE show.

Last edited:
If that happens and dbry jobs to shovel then I am glad that the wwe network will be available. I will not support garbage like that. Their network will be their own competition IMO. I'll be glad to enjoy the attitude era and the summer of punk as well as some of the ecw. :pimp:

Memories........................:x :smh: :x :pimp:

Could Never Pay Me Enough to ever take a spot on thumbtacks............... Hell No

(The Most Painful/Crazy WWE Moments (*NSFW*)

I want to watch some old episodes of Tough Enough, can anyone tell me where I can find them?

3.) HHH will have his Hulk Hogan WM9 moment at this years Wrestlemania, and somehow wind up champion.  
roll.gif

Shovel goin Shovel.

Ok guys, let's be honest....how many of you were wearing pants like this between 98-01?
3Countleatherpromp.jpg

3 Count :smokin :smokin :smokin

The Original 3 Man Band.... Evan Karagais... Sugar Shane Helms.... Shannon Moore. 8)

Stand up on your feet
Put your hands together
Sing along with 3 Count
And we'll party on fooooooooorever!!!

MMA Fighter Tank Abbott was their biggest fan. :rofl:

Bischoff + Russo WCW was really really really bad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom