Wrestling Thread Jan 4-10 | Missed TNA iMPACT on Monday? Replay on Spike Thurs 9pm ET

Nature Boy
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WTH???!?!

"No matter how long this match lasts, we are gonna stay until the end" then it cuts to a commercial

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"WERE GOING TO STAY WITH THIS MATCH LIVE ON SPIKE UNTIL WE HAVE A WINNER" -- cuts to commercial

Damnit Tna... Damnit

These commercials are destroying this otherwise amazing match.

This is why Vince McMahon is a genius. He always finds ways to attract viewers. For the first time in 9 years, I am tuning into an entire episode of Raw justto see Bret Hart. It's still a really crappy product though.

They just say they're going to stay with the match, and then go immediately to a commercial.

Annoying? Hell you talking about. This is a fantastic match, it's better than anything WWE has put on in awhile. Bret is my favorite wrestler of all time,but tonight imo TNA has had the better show, they actually had good wrestling matches, what a concept.

before the show my brother asked me if i was gonna make the watch tna full time if they were to move on mondays

i told him maybe, as long as ric flair doesnt show up
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

They just say they're going to stay with the match, and then go immediately to a commercial.
laugh.gif
yeah he shoulda said this is the last break first

on a side note could Flair be forming a new 4 horsemen w/ AJ?

TNA: GOD THEY COULDNT HAVE WAITED JUST 2 MINUTES UNTIL GOING TO COMMERCIAL!?

That damn commercial destroyed my intense concentration in that match. Still,
pimp.gif
good match with AJ getting the win.

Back
Top Bottom