Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Just saw the first three episodes of Making A Murderer and this thing is a joke.
It was apparent that the cops set him up after the first episode and it's obvious he was framed for the murder.  Dudes are straight up scumbags
mean.gif

Just saw the first three episodes of Making A Murderer and this thing is a joke.

It was apparent that the cops set him up after the first episode and it's obvious he was framed for the murder.  Dudes are straight up scumbags :smh: .

I am exactly where you are(watched first 3 episodes yesterday). I cannot wait to continue, but it has to wait because gotta watch it with my girl. What seems great about the show is the discussion after having watched the episodes and eventually the series.

Just got caught up with the thread...Where do you guys place Undertaker and Mick Foley? Taker has the greatest gimmick of all time, right? That has to mean something....

Undertaker used to be #2.. My personal favorite however him getting washed at WM XXX changed everything..

they should have Cody play himself who hates the stardust character openly. Only to have him still play the stardust character as like a bi polar other side of him, like a split personality. If someone on the roster could pull off the split personality gimmick it is Cody.

Kinda agree on this..I think they should have him openly hate the gimmick and want to change, but The Authority is forcing him to keep it..Eventually have him defy Trips (or Steph, who'd probably be better in an angle with Cody) and come out with gear that's less flashy (maybe a singlet or tights)..Maybe have him grown a goatee or beard..Most importantly have him cut a promo saying that he's tired of being a clown and he's tired of being the 3rd Rhodes that's had to put on a stupid outfit and be a joke..Give him a new finisher..Have him be a more striker-based wrestler..Let him beat Cena for the US title..Keep the belt for 6-9 months..Then let him win MITB or RR and bump him up to the world title level..

Bipolar Cody would be :pimp: but not sure if da Universe would get behind him as Champ. Then again, if the build up is there... it's definitely possible and a different approach.

Has Cold Stone Austin Steven been inducted yet? Put him in this year and have him stunner Vince at 32 after Vince tries to interfere with the main event.

Last edited:
The Stinger is being inducted into the Hall of Fame with an official 0 and 2 record in WWE matches :lol:

Finally..I know 4Schiavone and Jemeles are gonna be extra salty, but Sting is finally getting that HOF that he deserves..

Now I don't know whether to try and buy a $125 ticket to NXT or shoot for getting a HOF ticket to see the Legend get his props..

Last edited:
Finally..I know 4Schiavone and Jemeles are gonna be extra salty, but Sting is finally getting that HOF that he deserves..

Now I don't know whether to try and buy a $125 ticket to NXT or shoot for getting a HOF ticket to see the Legend get his props..

get the legends ticket & see sting get inducted...he's your boy...the timing...it's fate b

Everyone going to WM should try to attend the following Raw

All of these new signings and potential NXT call ups should signify a very fun show

WHen have I ever said anything negative about Stinks?

Back
Top Bottom