Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Watching summer slam 2001. Man that theme was TUFF. let the bodies hit the floor hypes anyone up

Last edited:
Watching the highly touted Aztec Warfare match, Meltzer put it over heavy on the recent Observer podcast. And an update on my little brother. Had about a 4 inch gap from the upper part of his Achilles to the bottom where it ruptured.
sick.gif
Surgery within the next 7 days. 3/4 months rehab. He actually could have gotten a way worse diagnosis so things are still positive overall.
Glad things are headed in a positive direction.

Man summer slam 01 was in my hometown. Too bad I took a hiatus from wrestling around that time.

The Invasion left a bad taste in my mouth. It was cool to see WCW/ECW combined with the WWF but
there were no Hogan, Goldberg, Nash, Steiner, and other there tho.
------------
Cesaro needs to be in the main event scene and Kidd should chase for one of the midcard title.

Wow!..Thanks man..Are you going too?

No problem. I'll be there, not sure how many people I'll be going with or not. The last Dayton show, 5 of us rode up. The chairs they have there are terrible, just giving you a heads up.

Looks like WWE will have to look for another venue for Summer Slam because IZOD Center is being demolished.

No problem. I'll be there, not sure how many people I'll be going with or not. The last Dayton show, 5 of us rode up. The chairs they have there are terrible, just giving you a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up..Probably have to wear my brace..Damn, now I have something to look forward to..

View media item 1089003

Back
Top Bottom