Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

DAMN! I had NO IDEA we would have enough for two rumble pools. the lurkers really came out for this one :lol: i legit thought I was gonna have to give out two entrant #s cause I didn't think we would have 30. Good stuff fellas. I totally forgot we had two pools last year otherwise i would've done the same.

Pool B got 26 entrants so far. 4 open slots left fellas.

As for prizes...i'm sure with some contributers and what I have around the house we can come up with 12 total prizes for both pools

Prizes will be...

-WINNER
-shortest time in the rumble
-longest time in the rumble
-first eliminated
-last eliminated
-most eliminations

no problem 4wrestling 4wrestling just tryna get the ball rollin
If the Rumber pool is still open, I want in.

Last edited:
Barclays seems like the next choice.  

Cant even remember the last Raw in MSG.  Those were the best man. 

I'm at work... I heard someone say Sakuraba at the bar and ran out.. And like, whos talking New Japan... And they're like, Naw MMA... And now I have a sad face...

Alright so far here's the list.

-22stylez
-degenerate423

All entry's will be at random. Any duplicates will go to those in the order of signing up with me so if we had 28 entrees the extra two will go to myself and degenerate. If I get 15 everyone will get two numbers.

I'm in

-- Stephanie McMahon and Booker T recently appeared on The Wrestling Compadres Slamcast and Stephanie talked about why WWE decided to do away with the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and replace it with Fast Lane.

Stephanie said Elimination Chamber was dropped mostly due to the logistics of hanging the Chamber, which weighs more than 10 tons. Many arenas now feature large scoreboards above where the ring would be and they were facing issues with being able to hang the Chamber in some buildings.

Stephanie said the company will still deliver with Fast Lane.

I thought they were just moving the ppv.

tumblr_ni3hgmZCE71saykaxo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ni326tfxCB1spgk1lo1_400.gif

ABSOLUTELY! :smoking
:tongue:

I see tickets have NOT gone on sale or even have a on sale date which is GLORIUS. Get my money together with Bae.

I'm gonna try to sell one of my doubles in the collection to get some tickets..

Back
Top Bottom