Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Damn that's crazy.. Vince had the staples center lock for summerslam for 6 years.. Now he's in trouble..

Not really he just has to cough up way more money now. MSG and Barclays ain't cheap. I think they wanted to do the raw after summer slam in ny though so the pov is still gonna be in jersey.

Now I know how Daniel Bryan felt last year during the Rumble match when Rey came out at 30.....

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Still can't believe Santino was the last one eliminated at the '11 rumble. :lol:
So far I watched the 92, 99-04, 08, and '11 Royal Rumble this month.

anyone hear about this Monday night war debate happening in philly before the rumble?? with bischoff and Prichard and Jericho hosting?? anyone in for this instead of a pregame at xfinity ?? I think tickets are like 30$

Still can't believe Santino was the last one eliminated at the '11 rumble. :lol:
So far I watched the 92, 99-04, 08, and '11 Royal Rumble this month.

I did this every month of the 4 major ppvs since the inception of the network

What's left to debate?

The monday night war topic has been beat more than missy hyatt.

I agree but they are taking questions and what not. and it isn't a wwf sanctioned debate. so I figure you might get more out of it over a wwf dvd or special

Last edited:
Charges against Nash dropped, might appear monday.

Daniel Bryan VS Kane on Monday. If D Bry loses, he's gone from the Royal Rumble match.

Last edited:
Alright, I was talking to a buddy of mine who used to be in charge of publishing the WWE mag about the NXT show in Columbus. He said that show is scheduled in connection with the Arnold Classic, and along with the NXT set, over the next two days they'll also be doing a Q&A/autograph signing with the NXT crew, Flair, Big Show, and (unfortunately) the Ryback. Just thought I'd give you local folks the head's up.

Peace,
J

Summer Fest will probably just move over to the Prudential Center.

Under an agreement to be announced Thursday, the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority — the organization tasked by Gov. Chris Christie's administration to oversee the Meadowlands — has reached a deal with the Prudential Center that grants the arena in Newark official hosting rights to the Izod Center's events calendar, according to a source familiar with the agreement who asked not to be identified because the source was not authorized to publicly discuss it.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/01/izod_center_could_soon_close_report_says.html

Alright, I was talking to a buddy of mine who used to be in charge of publishing the WWE mag about the NXT show in Columbus. He said that show is scheduled in connection with the Arnold Classic, and along with the NXT set, over the next two days they'll also be doing a Q&A/autograph signing with the NXT crew, Flair, Big Show, and (unfortunately) the Ryback. Just thought I'd give you local folks the head's up.

Peace,
J

Not you break wrestling and Nike news?... :lol:

Jimmies rustled, about 2 years ago, before starting law school, I posted in here just as much as anyone else lol

Not you break wrestling and Nike news?...
laugh.gif
  Hahaha, maaan I'm in NTWT daily, I just rarely ever feel like I have anything to contribute.  I think I may have 5 posts in here in like 3 years.  Not a lot of wrestling related stuff goes on in the Cincinnati area.

Peace,

J

Back
Top Bottom