Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Hopefully summerslam moves to red Bull arena. If not I would also love Yankee Stadium or citi field.

Red bull arena was the front runner before they announced the izod center. Must have been a problem with the arena. Maybe they think they can't fill 40 thousand seats for a pov other than wm? Semi roof threw them off? The distance between center feild and where back stage would be is a large gap? Rent too dam high? Middle of nowhere nj? I dunno

^ not a huge fan of the super old school smaller title belts

i also like the older wwf red belts like sammartinos, the tag-team and this one below...

View media item 1353622

Nice pics and video of **** Graham and Kal Rudman, the play by play guys for the Philly Spectrum cards. My dad and bro used to go to the house shows in the Spectrum and I always thought I would be able to go with them when I was older but my Mom wasnt big into it so there blew my chances of going. All good because my first show was an NWA show, the show before Flair beat Funk in his return after Funk piledrove him at WrestleWar.

This View media item 1353744 or this View media item 1353754?

Really?..I thought the one that Hulk Hogan had for sale at his shop in Clearwater was very nice..

the centerpiece looked way too small & the green is too dark (i've never seen a replica with the green just right or with quality looking plates)

but it may be the best example recently...it was also like 1-2K tho

the awa heavyweight title belt by far!

i actually prefer it over big gold!

top 5-10 for me

Nothing is better than the Big Gold, but the AWA belt was always one of my favorites..I don't know if it's cause of the actual looks of the belt or because Bockwinkel held it and I'm a big fan of his..

I think the IWGP belt is the best looking belt in the game right now..

View media item 969537

Nothing is better than the Big Gold, but the AWA belt was always one of my favorites..I don't know if it's cause of the actual looks of the belt or because Bockwinkel held it and I'm a big fan of his..

I think the IWGP belt is the best looking belt in the game right now..

View media item 969537

It sucks they don't sell that replica belt. But at the same time makes it prestigious. There ain't no mark that walks around with that belt. Only the best can have this :pimp:

I dont get why they cant book summerslam at msg. raise the ticket prices accordingly and it will still sell out.

I dont get why they cant book summerslam at msg. raise the ticket prices accordingly and it will still sell out.

It really is unnecessary high after the 2 years of construction where completed everything went up. A bud cost me $14 last time I went and imported beer is $16. Cocktails are $18-$20 :x for one drink b. Nachos where $14 as well it's just crazy overpriced. When you could get Barclays 30 min away for a lot less.

I hope it's in msg if not red bull arena.

$14 for a beer!?!?..Who in their right mind would pay that much for a beer.. :smh:

I couldn't finish watching that Reigns promo mashup vid, my god that's embarrassing. How are you sabotaging the guy who's supposedly the next golden boy??

:x :x :lol:
tumblr_ni4xsgxVfs1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_ni4xsgxVfs1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz3djtNpgk1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mz91tvmRZn1ql0k28o6_r1_250.gif

It really is unnecessary high after the 2 years of construction where completed everything went up. A bud cost me $14 last time I went and imported beer is $16. Cocktails are $18-$20 :x for one drink b. Nachos where $14 as well it's just crazy overpriced. When you could get Barclays 30 min away for a lot less.

I hope it's in msg if not red bull arena.
I have been to a couple concerts at Barclays and the prices are very similar. Ordered a double Makers because I didn't feel like going up there so much and it ran me like $36 or something like that :lol:

Damn I didn't realize msg go so expensive. I went to 2 uconn games there in Dec 2013 and it was 10 or 11 for a 20oz microbrew which wasn't much more than it is in hartford. I gave the garden quite a bit on those days haha.

Back
Top Bottom