Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

you need to come through with a lawsuit angle against 4w on some Big Show vs the Authority mess.

Negligence suit against 4w

4W assumed a duty of giving the NT wrestling family prediction contests and results. He breached his duties by ******** all over us by not posting results. The causation is he's probably too busy petting the cats. The burden of posting results is a lot lower than the attention his cats need. I'm seeking for him to overthrown as dictator for damages.

This could be a class action suit, rep and quote to join. Join the movement.

laugh.gif
funny but sad if this dude keeps cutting promos. I'm sorry but dudes trash . got like 20x other people to push to the moon ahead of him yet they choose him
mean.gif
worst member of the shield

just incase any of you planning on going to the HALL OF FAME... pre-sale began at ten and the following are all passwords: SHARKS, 1LEVIS, LEGEND..... and if it's not to late I want in the rumble please

Last edited:
and whats good with that whole fisting gimmick Roman Reigns got b:lol:

Vince erotica McMahon thought it was a unique gimmick to have...

But yo if Reigns randomly just says hes not gon do these promos no more and just shoots. I'd lose it lol. I'll be fan but not til then

happy to see Tough Enough is coming back.

They need to take The Ultimate Fighter model and use that as their base.

Also...

with IZOD potentially closing, why isn't it being moved to MSG? Why does it seem like wrestling at MSG is non existent

Also...

with IZOD potentially closing, why isn't it being moved to MSG? Why does it seem like wrestling at MSG is non existent

$$$$

Also...

$$$$

Yeah, I hear MSG is expensive as hell to host and I'm sure the NJ locations prices won't even come close to theirs.

Hopefully summerslam moves to red Bull arena. If not I would also love Yankee Stadium or citi field.

Also...

i think fatboy in jersey has some kind of legislation that moves the izod events to prudential center.

Back
Top Bottom