Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

It is wild that they thought they had turned the corner with Roman (fan reaction wise) and then THIS happens. Like, does anyone else kind of feel bad for dude? He has mentioned that it bothers him (see video below). Maybe they should have just turned him heel like everyone else told them too. I wonder if this is all Vince

I do feel somewhat bad for him because his booking has been trash and there's not much he can do about that, but he's still in a decent position where a couple changes can put him over.

I feel like af1 1982 af1 1982 has been having to wear that phrase out over the last couple days hahaha. Luckily it hasn't been in my direction.

roll.gif
@ This reaction.

@toine2983  how do I embed these Twitter videos man

The Phenomenal 2 on Twitter: "Same... @PhillyCustoms @MrBusby4o8 @RealLifeKaz @itskontos https://t.co/KpQ98pexV8"

Honestly, I just thought it was the lame *** NXT crowd trying to act "smart". 100% serious.

If you can get over in Philly (and NYC, Chicago, and Canada), you can get over anywhere.

Full Sail fans need to shut the hell up. For real

100% agree, I wonder if Orlando will still get wrestlemania next year?

Honestly, I just thought it was the lame *** NXT crowd trying to act "smart". 100% serious.

If you can get over in Philly (and NYC, Chicago, and Canada), you can get over anywhere.

Full Sail fans need to shut the hell up. For real

Doesn't Vince book Mania the year prior to where the Superbowl is held? Thought I read that he does it in an attempt to set the attendance record before the SB has a chance.

I hope they do. My mom lives an hour outside of Orlando and it would give me a good excuse to go to my first Mania :lol:

I assume if they are doing Orlando they'd have it at the UCF football stadium?

Doesn't Vince book Mania the year prior to where the Superbowl is held? Thought I read that he does it in an attempt to set the attendance record before the SB has a chance.
I thought having it at Minnesota's new stadium was going to be a done deal, but I guess not...Zero desire to go to Minnesota either...

they were at the citrus bowl for 24 so maybe that's where they'll have it again? I don't know

im about an 8 hour drive from Minneapolis so selfish part of me would want mania to be there but I don't mind going somewhere warmer at that time of year

I really wasn't as thrilled with the Rumble as you guys. It started really well, but it ended poorly. Not a fan of Zayn being eliminated rather unceremoniously. Would've liked to have seen Brock get his revenge on Bray Wyatt in the match. No reason whatsoever for Honner to win the title. Ambrose didn't belong in the final 4, let alone final 2. I would've preferred to have seen Reigns and Honner eliminated at the same time to end the match in a draw than to see Honner shovel his way to 32.
Yea the ending killed it for a lot of folks man.

Zayn elimination didn't bother me as much, I understand how it could for some, but hopefully they can continue with his beef vs. Owens. But in a situation like that, it is basically a way to tell the main roster fans that he is back. Be on the look out for this up and comer. Nothing further.

When it was HHH vs. Ambrose, I was like, "Ambrose doesn't look the part." So I figured HHH would win it. 

I honestly don't know what else they could have done though.

How would you have booked the whole Rumble match?
I legitimately didn't even notice Zayn was eliminated. Would've liked to have seen Brock come back to screw Wyatt. They kinda booked themselves into a corner so I guess I understand Shovel winning. Just think Roman deserved to hold the belt.

Imagine Dean would've dropped the IC BELT to KO (sets up KO and Zayn, AJ), Dean won the RR (him vs Reigns final two), set up Dean vs Roman at WM, have Roman go over and win, but have Seth walk out on the stage AFTER the match is over, Dean has a rematch, Seth is back...Triple Threat between Shield for the belt at Summerslam

Last edited by a moderator:
reigns had his moment that raw he won the belt. whats wrong with him holding onto the belt and retaining at mania? questionable booking. again, I don't mind that h won but I would've gone a different way.

have roman win the rumble
h can come out after and beat him down
h points at mania sign after

Last edited:
reigns had his moment that raw he won the belt. whats wrong with him holding onto the belt and retaining at mania? questionable booking
Can't really compare beating Sheamus on Raw to beating someone like HHH/Brock at Mania for the belt. Title changing hands in the main event is always the best moment, IMO...

Can't really compare beating Sheamus on Raw to beating someone like HHH/Brock at Mania for the belt. Title changing hands in the main event is always the best moment, IMO...

It's a contrived moment now especially after he had TWO MOMENTS. Wrestlemania 12 was an amazing finish because that was the first time we were seeing Shawn Michaels win the Heavyweight Title. Can you imagine a month before if HBK beat Bret for the title on Raw. The childhood dream doesn't become realized at the grand daddy of them all. Wrestlemania 14 was an amazing finish because that was the first time we saw Austin 3:16 win the title.

They gave the moment away already on free television, so what honestly is our incentive to care. Triple H just wants to be able to say "he main evented the highest grossing Wrestlemania of all time." That's the rub in all of this, he can finally say "look I am a draw."

Back
Top Bottom