Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Is there a reason why I should know her?..I'm assuming since you're asking she's some crazy white chick right?

Dunham sexually molested her sister by putting rocks and peoples in her vagina when they were both young. Swept under the rug after the initial outrage. Money hits his girl years ago brought up everytime they talk about him. White folks pick and choose.

Last edited:
Dunham sexually molested her sister by putting rocks and peoples in her vagina when they were both young. Swept under the rug after the initial outrage. Money hits his girl years ago brought up everytime they talk about him. White folks pick and choose.

Don't know who she is, but if she did that (and I don't know if she did cause I'm not familiar with her) then that ***** deserves to die..And black people do the same thing..Matter of fact all people do the same thing..If you think otherwise then you're fooling yourself..

But that stuff is supposed to be none of our business

What ******* show is that gremlin on?..And more importantly, why are y'all watching it?

Waitttt that Dunham story is legit?
Yes, it was widely covered and she tried to play it off at first. Then she started to attack people who called her out on what she did to her younger sister.

She's the modern representation of the "strong independent" feminist woman apparently and is loved by Hollywood.

Last edited:
Wasn't she like 6 when she did that?

A little older but it doesn't matter b. Her sister was 2 and She bribed her sister into it and I think did it when she was asleep. And she wrote about like it was some kind of self discovery journey. Also she accused some guy of raping her which turned out to be false and got sued yet the media swept that under the rug too. White folks gonna look out for their own.

Wasn't she like 6 when she did that?
A little older but it doesn't matter b. Her sister was 2 and She bribed her sister into it and I think did it when she was asleep. And she wrote about like it was some kind of self discovery journey. Also she accused some guy of raping her which turned out to be false and got sued yet the media swept that under the rug too. White folks gonna look out for their own.
In the words of Patrice O'Neal: "white women's lives are the most valuable."

She is a famous white woman championed by modern feminism. Therefore, she faces absolutely no repercussions at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom