Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Various incidents: Lena is 6 years older than her sister. Lena did those things for almost a decade (when she was 7yo to 17yo).

Her sister is a lesbian, btw.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

http://www.mediaite.com/online/lena...gations-of-sexual-abuse-from-national-review/

The truest definition of a monster, IMO..Being a parent I couldn't even comprehend the rage I'd feel if someone did that to my kid..And for her to still be working/getting other jobs is despicable..

A little older but it doesn't matter b. Her sister was 2 and She bribed her sister into it and I think did it when she was asleep. And she wrote about like it was some kind of self discovery journey. Also she accused some guy of raping her which turned out to be false and got sued yet the media swept that under the rug too. White folks gonna look out for their own.

And black folks don't look out for their own?..So when a black entertainer/athlete does something illegal or immoral black people don't make excuse for that person?..

Case like a true sws. what black media coverage do you see defend a black entertainer on tech degree whit folks go to defend their own?? Bet yeah just one

This thread
sick.gif
laugh.gif

So.....whats Fastlanes match card again? Lol
Reigns v Ambrose v Lesnar
Styles v Jericho
Charlotte v Brie
The Wyatt's vs Ryback & Kane & Show
New Day on the cutting edge / Enzo & Cass debut
KO v Ziggler
Kalitso v Del Rio (2 out of 3) (pre show)

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

D deleted

What websites do yall use to get new NON hip hop music? They got any Atrilli.com like websites out there?

I'm on a techno/house mode right now but this thread and case gonna make me listen to some black skkkinhead and take a ride. Try pitchfork b them people know good music except for hip hop. Some of their hip hop reviews are :x also this iPhone app indie shuffle and a few more I can't think of right now but will @ you when I do

Last edited:
sounds like you

Yeah ok you the same one that ones me a article talking bout MLK was a house ***** on the low. To clarify what I was talking about for example: the white rolls talking and criticizing the bore riots when they know dam well cops treat them different

Last edited:
New Day on the cutting edge / Enzo & Cass debut

I got to see it to believe it.. :rollin

I really think that Vince believes that those boys are..
S
A
W
F
T

SAWFT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom