Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

when people bring up rhodes & usually get to thinking about graham too

i think rhodes even said he fashioned his promo stuff after graham :wow:

just be careful...i watched hours and hours of old florida stuff years ago...afterward i could have boiled in down to just a couple hours of great content imo...

but i had to watch all that to know that

so maybe go for stuff integral to dusty's career

Man that promo with Graham tied down in the desert is wild

Cena should have recreated that when Kane was trying to get him to "embrace the hate"

Would have been a nice little callback to a forefather

Thanks for posting this stuff rhino man

if you want to know who lucifer was in that match...i believe he gets unmasked at the end...you'll know who he is instantly...if you didn't already...

Last edited:
one last thing on graham...

i've never seen vince act the same way around anyone else!

this a gonna sound morbid - but yall know how serial killers sometimes say they are only really haunted by the first one...

well billy is still alive but when vince interacts with him...vince has a humbleness about him you wont see with anyone else...
billy is slightly older than vince as well and was admired by a lot of people that were above vince in the business when he got started

there is a clip of them meeting up in a wwe locker room about 10 years ago...and vince looks genuinely shamed & almost tearful in the exchange
again...gotta find dat for you :\

billy isn't a complete victim either but all this sheds light on the ambiguity of life
something we all struggle with as humans

Last edited:
20160226_CARD_MoviePosters--84e94043b5f060dbd6bb3b569bdd1541.jpg

Don't know how many basketball heads are in here outside DC but got to see #1 hs recruit Josh Jackson play in person today and dudes athleticism in unreal. Had a left hand tip in where his head was at the rim and a windmill where his head went above the rim. He had a couple other D1 guys on his team too that were nice, there was this shooter Vance Jackson that's going to UConn that was lights out. Hit 6 3's before missing.

Don't know how many basketball heads are in here outside DC but got to see #1 hs recruit Josh Jackson play in person today and dudes athleticism in unreal. Had a left hand tip in where his head was at the rim and a windmill where his head went above the rim. He had a couple other D1 guys on his team too that were nice, there was this shooter Vance Jackson that's going to UConn that was lights out. Hit 6 3's before missing.
He took Maryland off his list. Wanted him bad, but we were never the favorite :frown:

one last thing on graham...

i've never seen vince act the same way around anyone else!

this a gonna sound morbid - but yall know how serial killers sometimes say they are only really haunted by the first one...

well billy is still alive but when vince interacts with him...vince has a humbleness about him you wont see with anyone else...
billy is slightly older than vince as well and was admired by a lot of people that were above vince in the business when he got started

there is a clip of them meeting up in a wwe locker room about 10 years ago...and vince looks genuinely shamed & almost tearful in the exchange
again...gotta find dat for you
ohwell.gif

billy isn't a complete victim either but all this sheds light on the ambiguity of life
something we all struggle with as humans
Care to elaborate on their history?

As far as I know, Graham was involved in the whole steroids debacle in the 90s and always butt heads with Vince.

Care to elaborate on their history?

As far as I know, Graham was involved in the whole steroids debacle in the 90s and always butt heads with Vince.

they have a lot of history

and thats right
i think graham even testified against vince, lied or recanted

steph curry can go choke on a big **** and die.

I couldn't stand the guy. But I'm over it after last night. He's special, they're taking the 72-10 record, and the chip. Just appreciate you're seeing greatness, and get over it.

Last edited:
steph curry can go choke on a big **** and die.

I couldn't stand the guy. But I'm over it after last night. He's special, they're taking the 72-10 record, and the chip. Just appreciate you're seeing greatness, and get over it.

I don't hate him at all, but the collective turn will be hilarious cause every single thing people say about him are the exact things they've said about KD. Only thing is since Steph has a ring, that extends his "likability" period. It also helps that three of his teammates are some of the most unlikable guys in the league (Bogut, Klay, Draymond), so it pretty much keeps the heat off Curry.

tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n1o6sc5uho1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom