Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

I think Gallows and Masters are definitely in Aces and Eights.  Two of the guys definitely have their body types.

Already confirmed that Masters is not one of them. Gallows & Wes Brisco are though but its not known if they will be regulars.

Shane is not returning.  That I can guarantee.

Oh I know, Shane has no reason to I don't need to see him shadow box ever again. It was just a guess outta left field. The obvious ones would be Cena or Punk going heel, but as we all know with Cena it aint happening, Punk either.

Anyone wanna place a % on their thoughts that Orton just very well might be a part of Raw, he's another guy that with his recent stuff might not be used just to show him he's not as invincible as he thinks or was a few years back. Or they could just toss him on to get embarrassed since they will be in St. Louie

On the other hand with his past suspensions I think we don't see him until after the September PPV at the latest....

If Claire Lynch was a better actress, this angle may not be so bad, but I really can't stand her.  I assume this is all a setup and it will come out that it is actually Kazarian's baby.

RVD is "tickled pink" about Open Fight Night?  Yeah, he sounds real tough....

Oh I know, Shane has no reason to I don't need to see him shadow box ever again. It was just a guess outta left field. The obvious ones would be Cena or Punk going heel, but as we all know with Cena it aint happening, Punk either.
Anyone wanna place a % on their thoughts that Orton just very well might be a part of Raw, he's another guy that with his recent stuff might not be used just to show him he's not as invincible as he thinks or was a few years back. Or they could just toss him on to get embarrassed since they will be in St. Louie
On the other hand with his past suspensions I think we don't see him until after the September PPV at the latest....
Orton won't be on Raw.  Being a public company with all the problems WWE has had with drugs, they would get absolutely slaughtered if they brought him back before his suspension was up.  However, he's being advertised for shows at the end of July, so he will be back as soon as that 60 days is up.

If Claire Lynch was a better actress, this angle may not be so bad, but I really can't stand her.  I assume this is all a setup and it will come out that it is actually Kazarian's baby.

RVD is "tickled pink" about Open Fight Night?  Yeah, he sounds real tough....

Sorry, but this angle is basura.

Had hopes in the beginning, but it's just getting stupid now.

ps. I was singing Chavo's praises and saying that I never really gave him a chance. Happy to see him in TNA.

Orton won't be on Raw.  Being a public company with all the problems WWE has had with drugs, they would get absolutely slaughtered if they brought him back before his suspension was up.  However, he's being advertised for shows at the end of July, so he will be back as soon as that 60 days is up.

If he's still on suspension I was thinking he was off suspension and just wasn't brought back yet, my bad.

The only things I can think of this big angle being is a big return or the arrival of someone totally new, however knowing Vince it won't get close to as big as it could potentially be...

So Bully and Magnus just stood next to each other the entire night and right before their match started decided to go nose to nose? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Gallows is definitely one of the Aces and 8's. He clearly stands out.

I feel like they're just re-hasing the Nexus angle, and their beat downs look extremely weak.

If he's still on suspension I was thinking he was off suspension and just wasn't brought back yet, my bad.
The only things I can think of this big angle being is a big return or the arrival of someone totally new, however knowing Vince it won't get close to as big as it could potentially be...
I have no idea what it will be, but after the big rating Vince drew when he was on a few months ago, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something involving him returning to TV. 
eyes.gif

MissingTNA cause I'm still on vacation..Hope DirecTv gets it's Viacom deal done by the time I get back home next week..

Dave Meltzer discusses Morgan's future in WWE, noting that the company is keen to sign him to a contract, but have sworn off doing so for the time being due the TNA's current lawsuit against them for contract tampering issues:  

It's expected he's going to be in WWE as soon as he can and that WWE feels comfortable in bringing him in, given the TNA lawsuit against them and the claim to get the restraining order lifted that they had no interest in any TNA talent.

Last edited:
Never really been brought up before, but...

Anyone think they debut a new set for RAW 1000? :nerd:

My angle prediction:

Either a Cena/Punk heel turn or an off the wall return.

I think there's going to be a new belt involved

I think there's going to be a new set.

hope they get new music

and hell, a new raw logo, they've had the current one since 2006-2007

A new belt, a new set, some new announcers and you have a perfect Raw..

Cena's NOT turning heel.  Punk on the other hand.... that's a strong possibility.  The problem is him turning heel on Cena would get him cheered by the crowd, so we'll see what they do if they choose to turn him.

Ditto 4w. Cena is not ever turning heel unless they build multiple cashcow faces...which you know isn't happening anytime soon.

And whaddaya know, Sin Cara can actually put on a non botch-filled match. Him and Drew McIntyre had a good match, as well as the Usos vs Johnny CUrtis/Derrick Bateman. Didn't watch Santinoa vs Jinder Mahal, but I fast forwarded it and Mahal hits a cobra. I'll watch Rhodes vs Riley some other time.

[

Back
Top Bottom