Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

With all the things happening I almost forgot that the permanent GM is going to be announced.
Do you guys think they'll use one of the past ones that have they been using the past weeks or just use someone entirely different?

I was never a fan of Alex Riley but he's pretty solid in the ring.Maybe it's just me but I think Jinder should get a midcard push, not the best in the ring but he has the look.

Slater vs Gabriel is a really good match on this weeks episode of NXT.Steamboat vs Kruger was good also.

I was asked to drop this off here. click to enlarge:

Last edited:
Club not even on the site and and makin' posters :lol:

Club you gotta be on the real site to be on the card, b! :lol:

Ditto 4w. Cena is not ever turning heel unless they build multiple cashcow faces...which you know isn't happening anytime soon.
And whaddaya know, Sin Cara can actually put on a non botch-filled match. Him and Drew McIntyre had a good match, as well as the Usos vs Johnny CUrtis/Derrick Bateman. Didn't watch Santinoa vs Jinder Mahal, but I fast forwarded it and Mahal hits a cobra. I'll watch Rhodes vs Riley some other time.
[

Cara and a similar opponent rarely botch (Bryan, Kidd , ADR)

Can someone tell me where I can watch full episodes of NXT? Sounds like they are having good matches there.

Since WWE isn't releasing them you have to look them up on Youtube. Just search them by month/day/year. ex. WWE NXT 7-18-12 full.

Oh my, it seems that it's nearing the time to take my US Title back! Thank you for keeping it warm Peep.

Maybe ill finally get a title shot I was promised......
[COLOR=#red]
No one has promised a title shot to a guy who can't even carry my bags without stumbling over drunk. Stop the lies in your drunken state. [/COLOR]

Oh my, it seems that it's nearing the time to take my US Title back! Thank you for keeping it warm Peep.

Take the title back? Nah, just have to beat you multiple times like GHIMS and send you to SneakerTalk bolivian.

[COLOR=#red]
No one has promised a title shot to a guy who can't even carry my bags without stumbling over drunk. Stop the lies in your drunken state. [/COLOR]

Peep just embrace the loko lifestyle and ill help you free you from the bonds of that red text....you can become a man who lives only for the moment and his next drink

Peep just embrace the loko lifestyle and ill help you free you from the bonds of that red text....you can become a man who lives only for the moment and his next drink

[COLOR=#red]This clown is so drunk he called me PEEP... I'll help you free you?? Drunk. No one in their wildest dreams confuses the Franchise ITO with anyone. Should show you the state you are in Scott Hall House. SMH kid...

This is why you aren't allowed to carry my bags anymore. You lost my title once a year ago, puked on one of my freaks and sh-t yourself in the limo... You are a mess and hell hath no fury for a grown man who sh-t himself.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom