Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

I dislike you as much as I dislike Club.  Don't come back in this thread.
is that the sound of you being the first member of Team NT? sounds like it

and Roger, you better not blow this.

ITO/Club II in November for the title = $$$

Last edited:
is that the sound of you being the first member of Team NT? sounds like it

and Roger, you better not blow this.

ITO/Club II in November for the title = $$$

[COLOR=#red]You, along with everyone else, know I show up and show out. #Franchise.

Would be the biggest draw ever. All about the W and Ratings.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]This clown is so drunk he called me PEEP... I'll help you free you?? Drunk. No one in their wildest dreams confuses the Franchise ITO with anyone. Should show you the state you are in Scott Hall House. SMH kid...
This is why you aren't allowed to carry my bags anymore. You lost my title once a year ago, puked on one of my freaks and sh-t yourself in the limo... You are a mess and hell hath no fury for a grown man who sh-t himself.[/COLOR]

I'm sorry but your lack of talent and charisma, just reminded me of someone else.....and hold ur bags? Ur bags? If I remember correctly u were my loko lad who carried my drinks, and gave me my shots between matches.....don't forget your role pe er I meen I'm that one.....just be glad that I'm even extending u a chance to start the 12steps of the loko lifestyle:D

Last edited:
Just watched this match.  Freaking awesome.  The crowd is insane the entire time.  And JR saying "Grant Masta SEXAY" cracked me up.

I'm sorry but your lack of talent and charisma, just reminded me of someone else.....and hold ur bags? Ur bags? If I remember correctly u were my loko lad who carried my drinks, and gave me my shots between matches.....don't forget your role pe er I meen I'm that one.....just be glad that I'm even extending u a chance to start the 12steps of the loko lifestyle:D

[COLOR=#red]I hope everyone reads this and see's how much of problem he has.

Drinking himself to death. If I were you, having to watch someone as successful and dominant as me, I'd drink heavily too. Lack of talent and charisma huh... I've had 3 of thee top matches in NTWT history, I had thee most anticipated match EVER with Club, I was part of thee most dominant and intimidating tag team ever, I have more freaks than you have loko cans. At no point in time can anyone remember you doing anything entertaining, significant or for that matter Winning. It's sad when you are the guy who will float from tag team to tag team and accomplish Nothing. Watch how you talk to the King of NTWT, soon you won't be able to even be able to load the trucks up.

Because I am done with you and don't normally deal with Nobody's and Never Was'...At the end of the night... you might open for NTWT with a meaningless tag match, go back and pop a can. But no one remembers the opening act, They remember the Finale and Encore. The Franchise. The King of NTWT.

[/COLOR]

gonna watch smackdown tonight even though i already read the spoilers

EDIT: :pimp: @ :pimp: being back

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Pretty interested in how much they cram in on monday, then the following Raw if they have close to nothing...[/COLOR]

Just watched this match.  Freaking awesome.  The crowd is insane the entire time.  And JR saying "Grant Masta SEXAY" cracked me up.
Now thats how you end Raw...

too bad we get john cena and his cheesy endings 
mean.gif

After competing at Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in San Diego, California, Road Warrior Animal stopped by the 100.3 KFAN-FM studios for Extreme Pro Wrestling Radio to discuss this coming Monday’s historic 1000th episode of Raw SuperShow and confirmed his and other former WWE Superstars’ involvement on the program.

The WWE Hall of Famer may have spoiled the payoff of Heath Slater’s returning Raw legend angle while addressing rumors of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s involvement with the program—who has not been announced to appear by WWE.

When asked whether The Rattlesnake will encounter Slater on the show, Animal responded, “Austin will definitely give him the stunner, ya know thats coming! Fans get ready, you’re gonna see a stunner!”

Animal, who appeared on Raw in 1997 and 1998, also confirmed that he will be on hand for the festivities: “I will be making an appearance…people will see that my spikes from SmackDown were excellently repainted! Yeah, I’ll be there all painted up, with bells on boys! If it happens it happens, I’m ready!”

On what else to expect for the unprecedented show, he said, “It’s gonna be star studded, on my flight alone is me, DDP and Bret “Hitman” Hart!”

Animal reveals more on Raw 1000, audio available here.http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=ProWrestlingRadio&selected_podcast

- There was talk that WWE had nixed the General Manager angle and that no permanent GM would be announced at the 1,000th RAW. The angle is back on and William Regal, among others, has thrown his name into the running. Regal wrote:

“I would like to let @WWE know that I’m more than capable of being both GM of Raw and Smackdown and keeping my NXT announcing duties.#Oldpro. I’m going to take off the gloves.@WWE no more part time one trick pony people in this job.#RegalforGM.”

- Paul Heyman is confirmed to appear on this week’s 1,000th RAW episode with Brock Lesnar.

- Fans online aren’t the only ones taking notice of Heath Slater lately. Word is that WWE officials have been impressed with Slater’s recent work with the returning Legends.

Dolph Ziggler was reportedly livid with Sin Cara following Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract at Money in the Bank.

According to SuperLuchas.net, a source within WWE says Ziggler vocally complained backstage over the SmackDown Superstar working stiffly and failing to protect him during a high risk maneuver off the top turnbuckle known as The Spanish Fly.

The errant spot nearly injured Ziggler, not to mention spurred a dubious Twitter trending topic—”Botch Cara.

According to the source, Ziggler plans to file a formal complaint to WWE officers over Sin Cara so they can review the case further and decide whether the the high-flying grappler faces punishment.

In Sin Cara’s defense, footage indicates that Ziggler caused the spot to fail by slipping twice on the rope. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer stated Friday, “Ziggler slipped halfway through the move when Sin Cara’s back was already bent far enough he could do nothing but fall. It’s only Sin Cara’s fault if he had ESP and would have known Ziggler was about to slip.”

During an interview earlier today with the Cowhead radio show in Tampa, Sean Waltman hinted at an appearance at this Monday’s 1000th episode of Raw. Pac said that he couldn’t say, but noted it wouldn’t be a DX reunion without him.

Road Dogg Jesse James, who works for WWE as an agent and producer, has also been hinted at appearing on the 1,000th episode of RAW. Jerry Lawler stated during an interview with The Miami Herald that he thought Road Dogg will be appearing on the show.

Kurt Angle has announced that will appear in upcoming WWE video game, WWE 13. In one tweet, Kurt Angle said, "Yes @KurtAngle is in WWE 13".

Few minutes later Kurt Angle wrote on Twitter, "it's finally Happening. Wwe Attitude Era Was Awesome!!!!"

No official confirmation yet from THQ. We advice readers to consider these details as rumor for now. But things are looking pretty good, since Kurt Angle was big part of Attitude Era.

Dolph Ziggler was reportedly livid with Sin Cara following Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract at Money in the Bank.
According to SuperLuchas.net, a source within WWE says Ziggler vocally complained backstage over the SmackDown Superstar working stiffly and failing to protect him during a high risk maneuver off the top turnbuckle known as The Spanish Fly.
The errant spot nearly injured Ziggler, not to mention spurred a dubious Twitter trending topic—”Botch Cara.
According to the source, Ziggler plans to file a formal complaint to WWE officers over Sin Cara so they can review the case further and decide whether the the high-flying grappler faces punishment.
In Sin Cara’s defense, footage indicates that Ziggler caused the spot to fail by slipping twice on the rope. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer stated Friday, “Ziggler slipped halfway through the move when Sin Cara’s back was already bent far enough he could do nothing but fall. It’s only Sin Cara’s fault if he had ESP and would have known Ziggler was about to slip.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw that Kurt Angle being in WWE 13 rumor the other day.

Hope it's true.

If he is, I imagine his Attitude era version will have hair.

Not doing anything tonight so I'm firing up Smackdown on DVR.  Really looking forward to the Bryan/AJ segments.  Not looking forward to Sheamus already coming out.  Ugh, I hate him.

I will do the PPV Prediction results tonight.

So Primo and Epico were heels.  And because AW turned on them and made them look like fools, that made them faces?

And speaking of AW, the Prime Time Players are so dead.  They haven't won a match since becoming the #1 contenders (which they lost their chance on Monday).  Does WWE really think new talent is going to get over by constantly losing?

Jeremy Piven hosting Raw was one of the WORST moments in Raw history.  Why would they ever bring this back up?

I understand trying to make Show look like a monster (for the millionth time), but did he have to destroy the tag team champions?

I completely forgot Christian was the IC Champion.

D-Bry and AJ wedding videos time 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom