Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Since we were talking about Dropkicks

Vader with a nice dropkick:

Keiji Mutoh Dropkick collection:

Shinya Ishikawa with a POWERFUL dropkick:

Absolutely nothing is on TV tonight, so I'm watching Impact tonight for the first time in months.

Mickie James.
devil.gif

Gonna bump that imaginary Mickie James Appreciation thread DFly made on GWO.
tongue.gif

Welp..least i don't have to make that thread now. :lol:

Layla El appreciation :nerd:

- We noted earlier this week that it was the McMahon family who came up with the current power struggle storyline that we’ve been seeing on WWE TV, and that’s reportedly going through WrestleMania XXX. The recent report that the USA Network wanted more of the McMahons on TV isn’t the case.

There have been times in the past that USA wanted Vince back on TV, thinking he helps ratings and usually he does, but his most recent return has not provided a ratings boost. The main reason the McMahons are back on TV right now is because they booked themselves into the top WrestleMania XXX storyline.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- We noted earlier this week that it was the McMahon family who came up with the current power struggle storyline that we’ve been seeing on WWE TV, and that’s reportedly going through WrestleMania XXX. The recent report that the USA Network wanted more of the McMahons on TV isn’t the case.

There have been times in the past that USA wanted Vince back on TV, thinking he helps ratings and usually he does, but his most recent return has not provided a ratings boost. The main reason the McMahons are back on TV right now is because they booked themselves into the top WrestleMania XXX storyline.

Of course. The egos they have.

It sickens me that Punk still hasn't had his Main Event at Mania. If they drop the ball with XXX....

Just throw him in a feud with Cena again. Those two have a rare chemistry together.

My dream would be Ziggler vs. Punk vs. D-Bry in a Triple Threat though

What a load of ********.

only mcmahon thats gunna make me tune in is stephanie and thats because i'd rail the hell outta her. other than that nobody gives a **** 

Back
Top Bottom