Wrestling Thread July 1-7 | 7/1 RAW - Finally... Payback PPV Prediction Contest Results!

^ DC you gotta look up London's matches on Velocity. They were top notch.
1. You recommend anything in particular? I remember his series of matches with Akio. I will rewatch those first.

2. Club: Here is a spot for you. Check out Naniwa's rope rebound elbow drop out of nowhere. This was a great (long) match but year the 14:50 mark starts the sequence: TAKA Michinoku, Gran Naniwa & Super Delfin vs. Great Sasuke, Tiger Mask IV & Shiryu - YouTube

Last edited:
Peep, I think I've found a bigger Layla fan than you. The guy posts comments on Layla's instagram with the sn LayLaysKid. Dude has "Laylas Kid" tattooed on his back and "Flawless" tattooed on his arm. If she ever goes missing he'll be the one wearing her skin.

Peep, I think I've found a bigger Layla fan than you. The guy posts comments on Layla's instagram with the sn LayLaysKid. Dude has "Laylas Kid" tattooed on his back and "Flawless" tattooed on his arm. If she ever goes missing he'll be the one wearing her skin.

:x :rofl: jesus

Damn, Alicia Fox is fit as hell

Layla at ringside :pimp:

And is that...Skin Diamond in your avy...:nerd:

Last edited:

:x :rofl: jesus

Damn, Alicia Fox is fit as hell

Layla at ringside :pimp:

And is that...Skin Diamond in your avy...:nerd:

If it is :nthat:
#DIAMONDMVP

Still don't understand the appeal. Dudes in here been sucking his **** since he stepped in the WWE.

Still don't understand the appeal. Dudes in here been sucking his **** since he stepped in the WWE.

Chill.

It's the simple Nuances like the ring gear, the extravagant entrances he had and of course RR. No one is sucking **** just because YOU don't like him...and I don't even like him like that.

Always found him to be pretty boring myself. Pretty good in the ring, but everything else with him puts me to sleep.

To each their own, though.

Last edited:
Just copped my tix for MITB.

Very very excited as this will be my first PPV. Philly crowd should be amazing to say the least

Got the New D Bry beard shirt and Zigglers shirt. Should be here by friday so I can wear one to the PPV

WOOOO

Punk pointing out that Del Rio is practically nothing without his car entrance got me :lol:

Sorry if repost...

WWE Male Wrestlers Salaries!

Alberto Del Rio: $675,000 downside/first class
travel 3 year contract.

Big Show: $1,050,000 downside/ allocated a
personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option 10 year contract.

Brodus Clay: $170,000 downside 2 year contract.

Christian: $595,000 downside/first class travel
3 year contract.

CM Punk: $1,220,500 downside/ allocated a
personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option/ receives an additional 3.25% bonus for high merchandise sales 7 year contract.

Cody Rhodes: $494,500 downside 3 year contract.

Daniel Bryan: $620,470 downside 3 year contract.

Darren Young: $80,145 downside 3 year contract.

Dolph Ziggler: $540,230 downside 3 year contract.

Jack Swagger: $319,000 downside 3 year contract.

Jinder Mahal: $75,000 downside 3 year contract

John Cena: $2,750,000 downside/first class
travel and accommodation/ receives an additional 6.25% bonus for high merchandise
sales 10 year contract.

Kane: $905,000 downside/first class travel and accommodation 5 year contract.

Kofi Kingston: $254,200 downside 3 year contract.

Mark Henry: $877,000 downside/first class
travel 10 year contract

Randy Orton: $1,600,500 downside/allocated a personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel
is not an option/ receives an additional 2.2% bonus for high merchandise sales 10 year contract.

Rey Mysterio: $985,000 downside/first class
travel arrangements/ receives an additional
4% bonus for high merchandise sales 5
year contract.

Sheamus: $1,000,000 downside/first class
travel arrangements 7 year contract.

Tensai: $520,000 downside – 3 year contract.

The Great Khali: $974,000 downside 5 year contract.

The Miz: $712,000 downside/first class travel 5 year contract.

Zack Ryder: $135,050 downside/ receives an
additional 1.5% bonus for high merchandise
sales 3 year contract.

The Great Khali must have one helluva agent! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom