Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Pre sale code for those that want to buy nxt tickets before Saturday: PIXWWE

Goes live at 10am

Last edited:
meltzer just said undertaker and sting will both be a summer slam. I didn't find the need for a spoiler as he mentioned that wwe will mention it before hand and it will not be a surprise.

-Fans who are looking forward to seeing The Undertaker and Sting back in WWE storylines might not have to wait as long as they thought.

According to the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, both Undertaker and Sting are scheduled to appear at this year’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

While we don’t have a lot of specific information regarding Undertaker and Sting’s role at SummerSlam, it is being reported that neither man appearing on the show will be a surprise, as both guys appearing at the event will be promoted in advance.

WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 23, 2015 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Rank your top 5 EC matches, no spoilers.

In the mood to watch some.

For the lulz, watch No Way Out 2009 for the World Heavyweight Championship match. After Edge lost his WWE championship in the 1st chamber match, dude washed Kofi, before he entered his pod and stole his spot in the 2nd chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship :rofl:

#Ultimate Opportunist :pimp:

Music? I been on this 90s R&B and Pop vibe lately. Listening to alot of Timbaland (& Magoo), Aaliyah, Ginuwine and Missy Elliott. Ginuwine would be have a gawd :smh:

EC 2010 had taker...jericho...punk...

summer slam 03
had HHH HBK jericho...goldberg
survivor series 02 - OG EC match. GOAT
SS 03 is my favorite chamber solely off Flair's antics. :lol:

Music? I been on this 90s R&B and Pop vibe lately. Listening to alot of Timbaland (& Magoo), Aaliyah, Ginuwine and Missy Elliott. Ginuwine would be have a gawd :smh:

EC 2010 had taker...jericho...punk...

summer slam 03
had HHH HBK jericho...goldberg
survivor series 02 - OG EC match. GOAT
SS 03 is my favorite chamber solely off Flair's antics. :lol:

Yeah those four in the 90s were amazing.

They were running things right along with Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy and an up and coming Roc-A-Fella.

Apparently Kurt Angle had to be rushed to the hospital because he lost feeling in his extremities..Report is saying it was due to fluid build up on his spine as a result of his recent neck surgery..:smh:..Someone has got to stop this man from wrestling again..He's seriously going to die in the ring..

They gonna have sting cost Bork the match Sunday and then have Bork wash him at summer slam to further bury WCW :lol:

They gonna have sting cost Bork the match Sunday and then have Bork wash him at summer slam to further bury WCW :lol:

Swear to gawd, I wouldn't even be surprised if Vince did this ****..His pettiness when it concerns WCW is off the charts..

Heel turn for Taker by him helping Seth and the Authority? Him and Triple H in alliance? (CORPORATE MINISTRY IS BACK) Sting comes to the aid of Brock and resumes as the anti-authority vigilante?

Certainly would be an interesting way to lead up to the match between Taker and Sting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom