Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

- Last week’s episode of WWE RAW was originally scheduled to feature an angle that would have been a blowoff to the John Cena vs Mark Henry feud. However, after word leaked online that John Cena would eventually be “letting” the WWE Universe pick Daniel Bryan as his SummerSlam opponent, WWE scrapped the Cena-Henry angle and went straight into the hype for SummerSlam.

That Reddit leaker is really gettin to WWE

Ryder is at Seacrets in OC, MD throwing down shots
View media item 505495

Possibly celebrating his BIG appearance on RAW...? :lol:

Last edited:
i dont get their obsession with physique. like i get how watching a fat dude roll around could turn people off but ohno looks like a regular person. maybe thats the problem they want superhero looking dudes out there.

I mean I get it...dude has NO muscle definition and skipping the gym shows...but if his in ring abilities are great why change anything? Not everyone has to look just like eachother...
View media item 505584

Quit being creepy and take a shot with him not shots of him!
laugh.gif
Right. You already took 3 pics of the dude man. Go get his number or something man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

huge problems at tna live event six wrestlers not allowed to work hardy

The TNA Impact Wrestling live event in Cape Giradeau, Missouri on Saturday night turned into a complete disaster when the card had to be drastically altered due to six wrestlers being unable to compete as scheduled.

The Missouri Athletic Commission would not allow Chris Sabin, Garrett Bischoff, Jay Bradley, Wes Brisco, Gail Kim and Miss Tessmacher to work matches because they did not have current licenses to wrestle.

As a result, the event in Cape Giradeau on Saturday night opened with a TNA agent coming out to the ring to announce that the aforementioned six wrestlers would not be wrestling on the show as advertised. Instead, the following card took place across approximately 90 mins in front of 500 fans, with five total matches (three of which featured double-duty performances):

-Bully Ray vs. James Storm
-Devon vs. Gunner
-Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Roode
-Gunner & James Storm vs. Bully Ray & Devon
-Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle

TNA attempted to save face with the fans in attendance by inviting them backstage after the show to meet the stars for free. That too fell apart in a sense, as Jeff Hardy, arguably the biggest star available, charged $20 for a photo and reportedly would not sign autographs.

This is ridiculous...Hardy is a JOKE and so is TNA

I miss seeing Karen Angle on tv. She looked good, damn good. Now we have brooke hogan's giant self on the screen. They should pixelate her face.

Grizz & shogun got me :lol: :lol:

And yea jdcurt, it's like TNA is dying to fold

Last edited:
Take this for what you will, but last night Dave Meltzer said that Paige "did herself a disservice this past week" and "to not expect to see her on the main roster anytime soon".

Last edited:
Bahaha I would've geeked if I saw Ryder at Seacrets when I was there a couple weeks ago....

Back
Top Bottom