Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

I don't believe half the rumors generated, but hey that's just me. It's wrestling sites just making stories for hits half the time.

How can there be heat with the rock when they keep promoting his game app and he's the cover for their 2k14 game?

nice where are you sitting?
i want to get something close to the ring

112, row 9. Not bad at all for $50 per ticket.

Damn, didn't even know it was coming here. I'm gonna see what I have going on around that time (if I'm even gonna be in Houston). If I do go, damn, that will be the 1st time I've attended a WWE show since 2004. And hopefully the Shield are still together, cause i will be their looking like '98 Bossman

Last edited:
They got AJ looking like a chola out there.

:lol: Ziggler cutting himself off and saying that's not PG.

Why is Big E holding the back of his head when he got the fameasser on the concrete?..Shouldn't his forehead be hurting?..

Remember when I mentioned somebody's title would be thrown in the ocean in the next couple of months? Well, they tried to change it up, but :rofl: :rofl: they're not fooling anybody

sandow was gold last night
laugh.gif
every segment he was in brought the lulz

Damn, didn't even know it was coming here. I'm gonna see what I have going on around that time (if I'm even gonna be in Houston). If I do go, damn, that will be the 1st time I've attended a WWE show since 2004. And hopefully the Shield are still together, cause i will be their looking like '98 Bossman

Look at this guy. "If I'm going to be in Houston". Cancel everything not TLC. I think I landed front row for smackdown when they come. 10 plus years of wanting them over :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom