Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

You're right. Just a personal preference thing for me. Never been a fan of his.

As far as Christian goes, its almost like he's begging for a reaction when he climbs the turnbuckle. He gets no pop when he comes out.

IMO Last time Christian was entertaining was during that run he had as a heel in 2011. He had two Edge-like transitional World Title reigns, but the program with Orton actually turned out decent. We had a motivated Orton + Christian putting on good matches at consecutive PPV's.

"All I need...is ONE MORE MATCH."
laugh.gif

My dude doesn't really have any direction right now.
ohwell.gif
WWE didn't help him out either with his recent lackluster return.

Last edited:
- There is still no deal between The Ultimate Warrior and WWE but it’s said Warrior is more open to having a deal with them than he has been in the past. There continues to be talk about Warrior getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania XXX weekend.

- There is still no deal between The Ultimate Warrior and WWE but it’s said Warrior is more open to having a deal with them than he has been in the past. There continues to be talk about Warrior getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania XXX weekend.

The big news coming out of a possible DX induction is the return of Chyna to WWE TV. Word going around WWE is that she will be invited. Sources close to Chyna are also aware of a possible induction and there may have been some early communication between the two sides already.

The big news coming out of a possible DX induction is the return of Chyna to WWE TV. Word going around WWE is that she will be invited. Sources close to Chyna are also aware of a possible induction and there may have been some early communication between the two sides already.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO Last time Christian was entertaining was during that run he had as a heel in 2011. He had two Edge-like transitional World Title reigns, but the program with Orton actually turned out decent. We had a motivated Orton + Christian putting on good matches at consecutive PPV's.

"All I need...is ONE MORE MATCH." :lol:

My dude doesn't really have any direction right now. :\ WWE didn't help him out either with his recent lackluster return.

Christian lost his "cool" when he stopped wearing that hooded jacket/vest and his entrance music changed from girl singers to guy singers.

This!!! That jacket made him :lol: but his Christian Cage gimmick was :pimp: too

The epic entrance with the falling sparks...

Greatness.

:smh: :smh: all of this. Christian's in-ring work has always been nice, but he's completely stale with no direction at all right now. He's been cleared to wrestle for awhile now, which means they had time to actually plan something for him. Yet they don't have any type of buildup for him, and just throws him in a match with Wade Barrett, whose lost of much as Zack Ryder as of late. Christian is a natural heel, and was so awesome from 02-06 (including his TNA run), and in 2011 like SDK said. Now, he's basically Jericho with less fan support.

Btw....

I'm LOVING this Rhodes/Sandow fued. WWE is using the briefcase to elevate both guys instead of the just Sandow.

I see you, Trips.

I get uncomfortable watching Christian trying to get the crowd behind him only to get crickets in return.

Last edited:
Christian's entrance ramp theatrics are terrible. He does the exact same thing EVERY time.

It's like he's a part of the country bears jamboree.

anybody check out that wcw war games dvd that released a couple weeks ago?

this smokey mountain "rage in a cage" match is hands down one of the worse matches I've ever seen

anybody check out that wcw war games dvd that released a couple weeks ago?

this smokey mountain "rage in a cage" match is hands down one of the worse matches I've ever seen
i haven't but if you or any other wrestling fan in general hasn't seen the new ECW dvd Barbed Wire City its pretty good. Def worth the time to watch it. Its 2 hours long & also kind of goes into the Extreme Reunion/Extreme Rising promotion as well. They interviewed guys from the late 90's & early 2000's & do a catch up interview with some guys 10 years later. 

Balls Mahoney
sick.gif

mean.gif

Tna is on family fued right now. Funny how the male side consist of wrestlers no longer in tna except for nr andersen lol

But um tna women > wwe women by a mile

Trying to remember off the top of my head of of my favorite TNA matches from 02-06 (their peak years, + some of 07)

America's Most Wanted vs XXX (6 Sides of Steel, 2004)

AJ Styles vs Abyss (Lockdown 05, 6 Sides of Steel)

Monty Brown vs Abyss vs Raven (Monster's Ball Match, 2004)

Ron Killings vs Jerry Lynn (2002)

Jeff Hardy vs Abyss (Full Metal Mayhem Match, 2005)

Jerry Lynn vs AJ Styles (2002)

Ron Killings vs Low-Ki (2002)

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels (Unbreakable 2005)

Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles (Bound For Glory 2005)

I'll add some more as I think of them, but if you're gonna scroll back through TNA's peak stuff, it all involved the guys above, and the original LAX, Amazing Red, Christian, Kurt Angle, Rhino, random X division guys, and even THE MAN THEY CALL Jeff Jarrett. You can throw D-Lo Brown in there too. Him and AJ Styles had 2 really good matches together if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom