Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Dude almost got Cameron fired.

Luckily she can still have her Melina vs Alicia fox moment in the future.

But for real. With significant others trying to assault talent, the bait and switch fake wrestlemania match, new talent trying to regulate with officials what they want to do with their look, ect.

I feel like wwe let these chicks get away with ALOT, more than they would before just firing them, just for the sake of this show.

You know this show is totally scripted, right?

Just as scripted as any other show on E.
But this is just from a show point of view not a insiders wrestling pov. Nothing makes sense. They don't know what they want to do, or who they want to appeal to. Lol

Last edited:
The hotter Bella is a corny douche. No wonder Cena fell for her.

Just as scripted as any other show on E.
But this is just from a show point of view. Nothing makes sense. They don't know what they want to do, or who they want to appeal to. Lol

tumblr_ljebgxSKP61qbrs7yo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Just started it up. Why are the Funkadactyls being referred to as their real names?

Also, I've never really gotten a look at Naomi's face. Not bad.

"Talk to him when you get ready to talk to him"

Not sure that makes any sense, or makes all the sense in the world.

Last edited:
This regular Cena is pretty refreshing :lol:

Wardrobes malfunction everyday b

Last edited:
I still find it weird all this hubbub about a group of people that only have 1 match a night that rarely lasts longer than 4 minutes..

This regular Cena is pretty refreshing :lol:
I'm saying.
John is being real slick with pimp hand.

She's in love and wants to get married? Cena buys her fake ******* and a good of depreciating value (Range Rover).

Then on top of that, Cena uses the excuse that his last marriage failed as to why he doesn't want to get married again. But he was cheating on his wife the whole time. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm saying.
John is being real slick with pimp hand.

She's in love and wants to get married? Cena buys her fake ******* and a good of depreciating value (Range Rover).

Then on top of that, Cena uses the excuse that his last marriage failed as to why he doesn't want to get married again. But he was cheating on his wife the whole time. :lol:

I just LOL'd so hard reading this.

Well, I gave this show 1 week.  I can say I watched it.  I'm done.  Are all E shows this bad?

Yes.

My girl watches kardashians Chloe and and all that other nonsense.

Smh at anyone saying natty doesn't have dat mass and chest meat.

nikki is unlikable to me based on her saying cena's perfect and wanting to marry a guy who cheated on his wife a bunch of times. Plus she has a bigger jaw than Brie.

Last edited:
Eve is hotter than both Bellas IMO.

Was there really a riot to get the Bellas back? They don't even give these women a chance.

JoJo is only 19......YES!

I'm just watching the show to see all the natalya stuff. She's clearly the most down to earth and non-conceited. Tyson Kidd not knowing what he has based on the preview for the season after the episode ended :lol:

Anyone else feel weird about the comment Naomi made about almost being 30 and not having kids and such, all while Layla was in there trying to console them. Almost had me in tears :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom