Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

Any word on the Mania onsale date? I am thinking of making the trip since it is on the east coast.

Any word on the Mania onsale date? I am thinking of making the trip since it is on the east coast.

Damn, that last match with Bulldog, Anvil, Adams, Hennig, Rude, only Neidhart is alive
smh.gif

A member of Scott Hall's online web team posted out the following:

"At this time Scott is in the hospital where he is recovering from double pneumonia. You can find updates on his Official My space account.. his Twitter or Facebook.. or you can send your get well wishes.. to [email protected]"

A member of Scott Hall's online web team posted out the following:

"At this time Scott is in the hospital where he is recovering from double pneumonia. You can find updates on his Official My space account.. his Twitter or Facebook.. or you can send your get well wishes.. to [email protected]"

impact728tonight.jpg

tnaimpact1.jpg

*A.J. Styles vs. Kazarian
*Angelina Love vs. Daffney
*Rob Van Dam vs. Samoa Joe
*Douglas Williams vs. Jeremy Buck in a non-title ladder match
*Motor City Machine Guns & Hernandez vs. Beer Money & Matt Morgan
*Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson

impact728tonight.jpg

tnaimpact1.jpg

*A.J. Styles vs. Kazarian
*Angelina Love vs. Daffney
*Rob Van Dam vs. Samoa Joe
*Douglas Williams vs. Jeremy Buck in a non-title ladder match
*Motor City Machine Guns & Hernandez vs. Beer Money & Matt Morgan
*Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson

A confusing, unexpected story about Triple H undergoing surgery, which broke via the Twitter account of Blue Jays pitcher Dirk Hayhurst, is finally getting some answers.

F4WOnline.com reported Thursday night that the WWE Superstar underwent surgery to repair a torn muscle tendon in his arm.

If that story proves true, it would be intriguing–while Triple H was reportedly suffering from a number of nagging injuries, there had been no talk of an arm tendon issue, and the assumption would thus be that he experienced a new injury while away from the ring.

Despite the reported injuries, the official reason for Triple H’s absence from wrestling was to film two projects for WWE Films. He was originally expected back for a Summerslam feud with Sheamus, but the surgery, for which recovery is billed at several months, likely means that return has been postponed.

A confusing, unexpected story about Triple H undergoing surgery, which broke via the Twitter account of Blue Jays pitcher Dirk Hayhurst, is finally getting some answers.

F4WOnline.com reported Thursday night that the WWE Superstar underwent surgery to repair a torn muscle tendon in his arm.

If that story proves true, it would be intriguing–while Triple H was reportedly suffering from a number of nagging injuries, there had been no talk of an arm tendon issue, and the assumption would thus be that he experienced a new injury while away from the ring.

Despite the reported injuries, the official reason for Triple H’s absence from wrestling was to film two projects for WWE Films. He was originally expected back for a Summerslam feud with Sheamus, but the surgery, for which recovery is billed at several months, likely means that return has been postponed.

very good impact

rvd/somoa joe very good match

machine guns and hernanded vs beer money morgan was good,,, i see mcmg winning th belts on sunday

ric flair promo on jay lethal was gold

hardy /anderson was too short

the dvon /bubba ray set up was cool

the kazarian /styles nmatch was going good

overal a good show, 2 weeks in a row

very good impact

rvd/somoa joe very good match

machine guns and hernanded vs beer money morgan was good,,, i see mcmg winning th belts on sunday

ric flair promo on jay lethal was gold

hardy /anderson was too short

the dvon /bubba ray set up was cool

the kazarian /styles nmatch was going good

overal a good show, 2 weeks in a row

Kevinnash my all time favorite wrestler. I wonder what tna will b doing with him now hat there is no Hall orWaltman

Kevinnash my all time favorite wrestler. I wonder what tna will b doing with him now hat there is no Hall orWaltman

is shelton benjamin no compete clause up? anybody think worlds greatest tag team face styles and kazarian at the ppv?? i see they got um facing mystery opponents and they have nobody on the roster to face um except for them ecw guys....

is shelton benjamin no compete clause up? anybody think worlds greatest tag team face styles and kazarian at the ppv?? i see they got um facing mystery opponents and they have nobody on the roster to face um except for them ecw guys....

if anybody needs a good jerk this morning, maryse's got new playboy pics
pm if you can't find it, im not getting banned again 

Back
Top Bottom