Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Next year will be the tenth anniversary of the death of WCW so the current plan is to base it around former WCW talent. The current rumored wishlist includes: Lex Luger, Brian Pillman, Teddy Long, Ron Simmons, Goldberg, Arn Anderson, Road Warriors, Steiner Brothers, Sting (if hes no longer with TNA at the time), Mick Foley (if hes no longer with TNA at the time), Booker T, Terry Funk and Diamond Dallas Page. Not all may be inducted at once, but that is quite a list.
Big Poppa Pump
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. they better give him the mic for the whole damn hour.

Next year will be the tenth anniversary of the death of WCW so the current plan is to base it around former WCW talent. The current rumored wishlist includes: Lex Luger, Brian Pillman, Teddy Long, Ron Simmons, Goldberg, Arn Anderson, Road Warriors, Steiner Brothers, Sting (if hes no longer with TNA at the time), Mick Foley (if hes no longer with TNA at the time), Booker T, Terry Funk and Diamond Dallas Page. Not all may be inducted at once, but that is quite a list.
Big Poppa Pump
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
HHH being out for an extended period of time is a great thing. 

roll.gif
@ Cody Rhodes' new entrance.  Son is swagtacular.

roll.gif
HHH being out for an extended period of time is a great thing. 

roll.gif
@ Cody Rhodes' new entrance.  Son is swagtacular.

Originally Posted by chino905

Big Poppa Pump
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i doubt he gets alot of mic time, he might shoot at hhh and stephanie

Originally Posted by chino905

Big Poppa Pump
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i doubt he gets alot of mic time, he might shoot at hhh and stephanie

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

^go ahead & stay watching TNA

goof

goof??? you watch wrestling and you call me a goof? hillarious
roll.gif

i just love losers and the irony they spew...

lemme give you a lesson here captain goof.... measuring wrestling brands and showing allegiance to one is like taking a @%*! today but liking the @%*! you took more last week. and then going on a message board and bragging about it....

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

^go ahead & stay watching TNA

goof

goof??? you watch wrestling and you call me a goof? hillarious
roll.gif

i just love losers and the irony they spew...

lemme give you a lesson here captain goof.... measuring wrestling brands and showing allegiance to one is like taking a @%*! today but liking the @%*! you took more last week. and then going on a message board and bragging about it....

Cody Rhodes' new entrance is the most douchetastic one I've seen since the days of SpotlightTista.
laugh.gif

Cody Rhodes' new entrance is the most douchetastic one I've seen since the days of SpotlightTista.
laugh.gif

Former Midnight Express member Bobby Eaton has been hospitalized in an Arkansas hospital with fluid around his heart.

Jeff Jarretthas been making hints at a surprise at the Victory Road PPV on his Twitter account. He has provided photo hints at the following links:

http://tweetphoto.com/31369932
http://tweetphoto.com/31537238
http://tweetphoto.com/31691095

can anyone decipher it?
probably hurricane helms ALTHOUGH aj and kazarian are scheduled to face mystery tag opponents so you never know. im hoping its the worlds greatest tag team

Former Midnight Express member Bobby Eaton has been hospitalized in an Arkansas hospital with fluid around his heart.

Jeff Jarretthas been making hints at a surprise at the Victory Road PPV on his Twitter account. He has provided photo hints at the following links:

http://tweetphoto.com/31369932
http://tweetphoto.com/31537238
http://tweetphoto.com/31691095

can anyone decipher it?
probably hurricane helms ALTHOUGH aj and kazarian are scheduled to face mystery tag opponents so you never know. im hoping its the worlds greatest tag team

Getting World's Greatest Tag Team would be a good look for TNA.

Team Angle reborn.
pimp.gif

Getting World's Greatest Tag Team would be a good look for TNA.

Team Angle reborn.
pimp.gif

so i just watched a little of SD and oh my god
roll.gif
Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes.

jack has been my guy for a while but Cody is making it competitive
roll.gif

the beatdown of mysterio and rhodes entrance. the humor was in great abundance
laugh.gif

so i just watched a little of SD and oh my god
roll.gif
Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes.

jack has been my guy for a while but Cody is making it competitive
roll.gif

the beatdown of mysterio and rhodes entrance. the humor was in great abundance
laugh.gif

Christopher Daniels posted on Twitter: According to ***** I'm not one of AJ and Frankie's mystery opponents for TNA tomorrow. Which sucks, now my flight to Orlando is pointless

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Christopher Daniels posted on Twitter: According to ***** I'm not one of AJ and Frankie's mystery opponents for TNA tomorrow. Which sucks, now my flight to Orlando is pointless

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't know if the mystery opponents are the wgtt. shelton's no compete expires july 22. hopefully, its not the nasty boys or the outsiders. 

Back
Top Bottom