Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah u bugging deap.I don't like miz but people know him your underestimating how many people watch reality tv.my girl hates wrestling but she knew who the miz is from his face.u ain't got all the facts deapsea

Last edited:
Nah u bugging deap.I don't like mix but people know him your underestimating how many people watch reality tv.my girl hates wrestling but she knew who the miz is from his face.u ain't got all the facts deapsea
How long ago was that? People on real world don't have lasting recognition. That was about 10 years ago man. 

How long ago was that? People on real world don't have lasting recognition. That was about 10 years ago man. 
lol your basing this off of how YOU feel tho,not facts.u wrong deap.miz was outchea before wwe.I dont care bout that him ziggler so I'm sure they don't ethier but miz got some recognition i would say

my gawd neville!
eek.gif
What happened

So no joke what if cody puts this into characyer like the death brought him back to this dimension proceeds to get a nice title significant title run

Back
Top Bottom