Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't see it when it aired originally, but I just saw (listened is more accurate) Renee break down after that Dusty tribute video aired on the kickoff show.

Baby girl just lost it.
frown.gif

I imagine they got close when they were both at NXT.

shanus with the briefcase
rybeck as intercontinental champ
ptp as tag team champs

why don't they just give the world title to big show or kane & complete the set of trash champs :smh:

Im not following, but since you mentioned it. It would be cool if they gave Goldust a random title shot like the old days where the underdog gave the champ a run for their money havin the audience beliving dude has a chance.

Almost like what they did w XPac vs the rock, Taka vs HHH, or Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker. It's the perfect opportunity and it would be such a good story and add more heat to the Seff Hardy 2.0 guy.

Just a random thought that popped in my head. Proceed.

Watched some of the pre-show to see the Dusty tribute and Renee break down..And I couldn't take no more of her voice after about 5 minutes..Her lisp is beyond annoying and Byron Allen is thee worst commentator of all time..He, honestly, makes Taz sound like Gordon Solie..

Random Kurt Angle thing I just heard today on the Bullet Club podcast...

He just worked his first indy ever for Doc Gallows' indy... Gallows said he was kinda confused by it all :lol:... Doc was saying that Kurt sat and watched every single match and then talked to every wrestler as they got to backstage... That's an awesome move... I think he's legit turned his life around too :smokin...

Last edited:
Solid main event. Solid KO/chena match. Only thing that killed this ppv was shanus winning and New Day losing.

Btw....

WARRIORS!!!...WARRIORS!!!!....WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
How does this roman reigns feud set up bray Wyatt for his eventual baby face turn? So sick of how they're booking bray. Dude just randomly interferes in someone's match and automatically starts a feud. :rolleyes

Watched some of the pre-show to see the Dusty tribute and Renee break down..And I couldn't take no more of her voice after about 5 minutes..Her lisp is beyond annoying and Byron Allen is thee worst commentator of all time..He, honestly, makes Taz sound like Gordon Solie..

That was Bayley.

Look at all you crybaby marks whining about a FREE PPV :smh:

- First you guys complain nonstop about Reigns push, and then you're upset when Bray comes out, sets up what should be a solid feud at SummerSlam, and costs Reigns the briefcase. Don't really have that big of an issue with Sheamus winning. Gives him some direction for now, but hopefully he gets washed by Brock or somebody when he tries to cash it in. Wouldn't have made sense to give it to Neville/Kane/Dolph/Orton. Maybe Kofi if they wanted to give New Day a HUGE push. Reigns will have some other feuds and get built up nicely and more organically to go over at WM32.

- Does anybody really care about that IC match? Ryback will win a triple threat with Show and Miz at Battleground and then lose to somebody at SummerSlam. Maybe Rusev.

- They are obviously sending an F-U to AJ and Punk and giving Nikki the longest title reign. Until the 4 Horsewomen come up to the main roster, who cares what happens?

- Cena/Owens was great. Extremely fun match, and I'm perfectly fine with the result. I think they skip having the rubber match at Battleground, maybe Cena is too injured or something, and then Owens goes over at SummerSlam.

- PTP gets a little shine, but I bet they give the belts back to New Day either tonight on Raw or at Battleground. New Day will be the champs heading into SummerSlam.

- Championship match was fun, and the ending was perfect, IMO. Rollins got to beat the crap out of Ambrose toward the end of the match, to show that he actually can be strong, and then still is able to win the match with a weasely type finish that stays true to his character.

Turned off the PPV right before the tag match to watch the 4th quarter of the game.

Just watched the Tag Match..

PRIME TIME PLAYERS!!!!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS...

Even though I picked New Day to win.

I'm hyped. Don't care what none of you say...

Last edited:
As trash as wwe is sadly I still wanna go to summer slam and raw the night after smh at myself buy idc
lives shows >>>>>

– As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H’s pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE’s top special events of the year.

oh great so they're gonna redo the bryan summerslam angle. rollins goes over, seamus comes out, cashes in, wins, we all go home pissed off. yay.

Back
Top Bottom