Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Watching Survivor Series 2002. I miss when they used to do a different set for each PPV.

Also, they opened every damn PPV with the Hardy's and Dudley's, geez.

What does the win do for him? The champion shouldn't be losing.

Randy's already established and proven. he doesnt need to go over on a guy who's still tryna make his way, especially if its a non-title match. and Bray's PPV record is like 0-200. does he really need to eat anymore pinfalls? :lol:

tumblr_n4sasff8JI1ql0k28o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4sasff8JI1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4sasff8JI1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif

History was made at NXT Southaven just moments ago as Asuka (with Ruby Riot) defeated Peyton Royce & Billie Kay and extended her streak to 174 matches in WWE without being pinned or submitted. With this match, Asuka has now officially surpassed Goldberg's streak in both way. The real numbers one and the inflated numbers one.

Also, before anyone jumps on me saying that she didn't win every match during the streak, yes that's true. She didn't win every match. But neither did Goldberg who had 5 matches during his streak that technically ended as "No Contest".

EDIT: Just to clarify so no one is confused. This is not her 174th win in WWE, it's her 174th match where she was't pinned or submitted. As far as winning goes, this is 169th win for Asuka which means that last night she surpassed Goldberg by numbers of wins as well because with 5 "No Contest" matces Goldberg is at 168 wins.

History was made at NXT Southaven just moments ago as Asuka (with Ruby Riot) defeated Peyton Royce & Billie Kay and extended her streak to 174 matches in WWE without being pinned or submitted. With this match, Asuka has now officially surpassed Goldberg's streak in both way. The real numbers one and the inflated numbers one.

Also, before anyone jumps on me saying that she didn't win every match during the streak, yes that's true. She didn't win every match. But neither did Goldberg who had 5 matches during his streak that technically ended as "No Contest".

EDIT: Just to clarify so no one is confused. This is not her 174th win in WWE, it's her 174th match where she was't pinned or submitted. As far as winning goes, this is 169th win for Asuka which means that last night she surpassed Goldberg by numbers of wins as well because with 5 "No Contest" matces Goldberg is at 168 wins.
interdasting

Sup NTWT fam.

Been MIA for last couple days because I got into a car accident.

My car is a wreck, but thankfully I'm ok.

Catching up:

:lol: :smh: @ The Great Balls of Fire PPV.

Forgot Payback was tonight.

So I take it LeBraun v. Reigns is gonna be the main event tonight?

Hoping my Cheerio debuts a new Smackdown theme tee.

@JulesLives
condolences on
the passing of your uncle.

Keep ya head up.

Glad ur ok thx broski

#ASUKAGAWD
Can't wait to see her live at takeover chicago!!

Last edited:
Good stuff.

asuka-creepy-smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom