Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

They couldn't just let Rollins rock with the Evolution theme?

At least he's in a Suit.
ohwell.gif

Reality Era Triple H is hilarious. This is probably some of the best mic work of his career.

Bad News Barrett is the second best part of Raw!! The white strapped Intercontinental Title is a thing of beauty. :smokin Wastleland was such a terrible finisher. God I hate Sheamus, can't he tear a bicep again or something :smh: Big fan of this mean streak Barrett is showing, and then an effin Brogue Kick, Christ :smh:

Glad to see Bray no longer has the whole world in his hands

Obama clearly doesn't visit the How To Stay in Shape Thread :lol:

Long Island Iced Z deserves better than this. He overdid it with the spray tan, looks like all he did was spray his chest and shoulders :x

Xavier Woods lost his partner already?? This random tag partner thing is LULZ.

Need a gif of Layla spitting out the milk :evil:

McIntyre & Mahal are holding Heath Slater back. He's need to go back to being the ONE MAN BAND BAYBEEEEEE!!

Worldstar Ambrose :rofl: Damn camera man missing the spear spot :smh:

BO-LIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trolling Daniel Bryan :rofl: :rofl:

Fandago swag be through the roof during his entrance. He's fully emerged himself :rofl:

Lord who did Damien Sandow piss off? :x

King of Swing needs to win the strap :smokin

Seth Rollins needs to visit the Dressing Better thread

Believe in Seth Rollins. I'm sold. Solid mic work and reasoning. Coward sneaky heel move! :smokin

Everything John Cena touches dies. Ugh. This is like if Dusty Rhodes ran and joined up with the 4th Horsemen.

I'd give Paige something to yell about :evil:

That Paige Tap Out is a thing of beauty. Alicia Foxx has more of a personality than Paige

DEPORT SANTINO. Zeb's signs are gold :rofl:

Completely uninterested in the Main Event.

There were some beautiful variations of the super kick all night long. Shawn Michaels proabably found his smile watching Raw tonight.

Are there gonna be two ladder matches at MITB? I'm confused by this. One for the belts, one for the briefcase?

As of now, only 1 for the belts. Officials are considering another MITB ladder match for the briefcase.

Last edited:
Why does the E have Brie on the alumni page?  This a part of the storyline and not because she's pregnant, right?

7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

Back
Top Bottom